Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

BIG BUYING LIST/S>List

This is a discussion on BIG BUYING LIST/S>List within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Relax crazy boy ... Bump....
Page: 2

Relax crazy boy ... Bump.

um wow? u proved us bro! GG.. so what was all of vic / afk / 4fk / mischief society / kingoffighter / mmomentomori.. nothing? wow bro ur so cool.. u made such a diff..the only thing uve proven is u need 6 clans to take it

ISeeYouPee

um wow? u proved us bro! GG.. so what was all of vic / afk / 4fk / mischief society / kingoffighter / mmomentomori.. nothing? wow bro ur so cool.. u made such a diff..the only thing uve proven is u need 6 clans to take it[/b]
    and only thing u have proven is that ur a noob mage u blow dick and lost castle
    now come on dont be trying to start flame cus u lost castle .... u know on every server it takes 10+ clans to take it its nothing new bud...now u are talking smack cus u are mad that u lost castle and ur vent never has 10+ poeple lol? ya again i proved my point of us taking castle and undys breaking up
    now stay of my topic
    ty bb

lol yeah coz i wasnt even there for it.. and im a noob mage? dam u sed diff when u were in clan..

ISeeYouPee

lol yeah coz i wasnt even there for it.. and im a noob mage? dam u sed diff when u were in clan..[/b]
    oh well i never vs.ed u and killed u in cz so many times
    go figure

ROFL! u never vsed me huh? so u forgot the time wen in outside arena it was me n u unbuffed and i won.. then we went inside arena sc'd and somehow was blading u 100 - 150 damage less and didnt stun? GG talia in vs.. and u kill me in cz coz everyone jumps me.. gratz bro should b proud

ISeeYouPee

ROFL! u never vsed me huh? so u forgot the time wen in outside arena it was me n u unbuffed and i won.. then we went inside arena sc'd and somehow was blading u 100 - 150 damage less and didnt stun? GG talia in vs.. and u kill me in cz coz everyone jumps me.. gratz bro should b proud [/b]
    rofl
    i have fraps i won both vs. i remember whats his name said if he beats u i will laugh and i beat u .....also i started vs. with 3k hp or so
    anyways i never wear talia ,never have time to make any or buy any its gay shit....anyways i pwnt u full hp so i wouldnt be talking..... and i wouldnt be talking shit coming on my topic u can get banned kiddo.

lol so u have fraps of the unbuffed vs on that day? when i owned u full hp.. so stfu.. yeah u owned me scrolld.. but tell me how was i blading 150 less damage? cant see warrior earings making that much of a diff? BB turk

ISeeYouPee

lol so u have fraps of the unbuffed vs on that day? when i owned u full hp.. so stfu.. yeah u owned me scrolld.. but tell me how was i blading 150 less damage? cant see warrior earings making that much of a diff? BB turk[/b]
    u never beat me lol...... neva i can prove u wrong if u come arena now...u have never beat me ur just mad and for we - yes i put them on and i got lots of resistnace no stun , well u stunned mlike 2 or 3 times but that was it rest is just pure pwnage

find me complete boots 7 and ill come.. i got none atm

ISeeYouPee

find me complete boots 7 and ill come.. i got none atm[/b]
    lol go make it

find me +1&#39;s then.. ive had no boots n gloves for a week.. made gloves last night and now cant find boots >_<

ISeeYouPee

y u selling them then? lol
    play smart buddy

was still using crystal 8&#39;s wasnt the best

gogo > all

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast