Burned

This is a discussion on Burned within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Burned it lol....
Page: 1

Burned it lol.

I_JuST_OwNed_U

150m

do I need to give an answer to that?

ump

I_JuST_OwNed_U

i guess u could b/c its an offer, and i have an exceptional elixer +7 which is the same thing :P so i dont mind, but still would like an answer like "No im looking for more" dont act like ur shit is worth alot >_>

It's worth atleast 250-300mil, may I ask why you keep posting in all my threads? do I know you ingame or something.

I_JuST_OwNed_U

i post in ur topic b/c maybe im interested in the item u are selling??? :lol: isnt that why anyone else would post in your topic? But with your b/o i will gladly make more +7's xD and try for +8 instead of rb+2 xD, and im sure u might know me ingame :P hopefully no harsh feelings between us ^^ i simply just offered hoping to get a response and not a sarcastic one :/.

I'm TouchMeIfYouCan, im sure i know who u r ^^.

i'll stop posting in your topic now.

eddiezhu

lol you go girl ^^

i post in ur topic b/c maybe im interested in the item u are selling??? :lol: isnt that why anyone else would post in your topic? But with your b/o i will gladly make more +7's xD and try for +8 instead of rb+2 xD, and im sure u might know me ingame :P hopefully no harsh feelings between us ^^ i simply just offered hoping to get a response and not a sarcastic one :/.

I'm TouchMeIfYouCan, im sure i know who u r ^^.

i'll stop posting in your topic now.[/b]
    Shit sorry dude lol, yeh ofc i know you. Sorry I was tired since its like 11am here and I aint beent to sleep yet.

c/o 150mil :P

eddiezhu

lol buybuy but it's kinda crazy... 150 mill only? good thing i sold mine early haha

lol buybuy but it's kinda crazy... 150 mill only? good thing i sold mine early haha[/b]
    Nah its worth more than 150mil not sure on the true price, but it must be worth 65-75usd, gbs prices on gold farmers websites are like 20-25usd so if ya work it out that way, is around 300mil xD

bump