Buy Cursed Weapon BAAL at any +!

This is a discussion on Buy Cursed Weapon BAAL at any +! within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Heya again, I'm just blowing my money on gbs and all since last month of April...and Honestly guys, It's my ...
Page: 1

aqturk

Heya again, I'm just blowing my money on gbs and all since last month of April...and Honestly guys, It's my birthday this sunday which is tomorrow....and I haven't got any part of good resilience to play the game as a full time pk warrior...I have in fact been xping all my life and never reaching the end of my goal...which was amusing to me because I usually run a good life with a timely schedule and all...but I always get scammed or hacked by the end of the day when it always showing me it's a brand new day...but ends in horrible fate...

I bought about 239 dollars of Gold Bars on a website...It took me 5 days to wait for the delivery...I would say 15 gbs was what I paid for...and was very high risk of making money at the right time too...but I want to say...

I also bought Character Seal Scroll which sold for 600million, and I got the items that I wanted to test in my first time of finally getting to the cursed weapons manufactoring cursed items...I got the baal neccessities, and the leonar neccessites, I tried Baal quickly as I got it but it showed failure...The leonar, I relogged to Ionia 3 and Tried it and it failed once again on recorded fraps...I didn't record the baal because of ionia 1 being heavily populated...

But ALL I HAVE TO ASK FROM YOU AS A MEMBER OF KO4LIFE.COM

Please sell me your BAAL at any + If prices are that high for u, don't worry, I can talk.

I'm a trustworthy guy with the money in real life, I always keep up the good work and I hope you would have the time and consideration to realize a guy can have fun with a game in real life...I just wish there wasn't any more scams...I honestly want a good deal and I'll pay worth the price.

Little archer Senior Member

this deserves another Ionia Server Topic at general chat!

aqturk

What you mean?