Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Buy /// Sell list!~ (gg items)

This is a discussion on Buy /// Sell list!~ (gg items) within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; ııııııııııı...
Page: 2

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

ııııııııııı

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    hamadar hmm
    how much ap?

and i offer chaos yarrak +10 and a captainfire +2reb

deal?
    If you wanna make a joke make with your own clan and no with my clan members then no cry for flames and where is this pendexo moderator adi dont deserve bann for start flames???

Quote Originally Posted by canelofalo View Post
    If you wanna make a joke make with your own clan and no with my clan members then no cry for flames and where is this pendexo moderator adi dont deserve bann for start flames???
    Check your clan topic and what this feelthefire guy is typing there first. Cheers

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Hai renzo,
    First of all, feelthefire started something like this in your clan topic just like Thomas said above.

Also, Pendexo wouldn't and can't do anything so pulling his nickname on me just because he's a peruvian and he might be on your side won't help you at all.
    Every single guy in this forum know who I am and if I'm right or not, don't you think that I should've get banned long time ago "for flamming" if I wasn't right? every single staff member see my comments on your clan and they just agree with what I say
    so they don't bother doing anything about it.

Speaking of bans, should I put some effort to prove that rdamas75 is cuban?

Pendexo banned before captainfire for noob reasson so you deserve bann too for start flames in this topic i just wanna see if this moderator can make justice.... its funny read how you said u should get banned but moderators will not bann you.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Pendexo banned before captainfire for noob reasson so you deserve bann too for start flames in this topic i just wanna see if this moderator can make justice.... its funny read how you said u should get banned but moderators will not bann you.
    I never said I should get banned, I said I won't get banned because what I say isn't flamming exactly.
    Its more like a payback, you guys start something you expect us to sit and do nothing ?

In fact, I don't have to prove anything to you. You can see by yourself that none in this forum really like you or your clan.
    Every topic you guys make, it ends up with endless flaming of people in this forum.
    None really like the way you guys present yourself (we're the best) and the fact that turkish players from your clan coming here and using english that none understands and then they keep laughing at others while what they said
    doesn't make any sense in English.

Bottom line, I'll not get banned for closing your mouths after you started it.
    If you guys won't make those foolish comments that doesn't make any sense and also make topics on media and then cry like babys when people come and type their opinions.
    None would bother saying anything about your clan (I guess, except for the scammers you got there) but you brought it on yourselves.

And also, I could make a list of at least 10reasons why should captainfire get banned in these forums
    But I couldn't careless, just the fact that he comment with turkish sometimes on topics is bannable.

However, you really believe that I will ever get banned for "offering captainfire +2reb" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    I never said I should get banned, I said I won't get banned because what I say isn't flamming exactly.
    Its more like a payback, you guys start something you expect us to sit and do nothing ?

In fact, I don't have to prove anything to you. You can see by yourself that none in this forum really like you or your clan.
    Every topic you guys make, it ends up with endless flaming of people in this forum.
    None really like the way you guys present yourself (we're the best) and the fact that turkish players from your clan coming here and using english that none understands and then they keep laughing at others while what they said
    doesn't make any sense in English.

Bottom line, I'll not get banned for closing your mouths after you started it.
    If you guys won't make those foolish comments that doesn't make any sense and also make topics on media and then cry like babys when people come and type their opinions.
    None would bother saying anything about your clan (I guess, except for the scammers you got there) but you brought it on yourselves.

And also, I could make a list of at least 10reasons why should captainfire get banned in these forums
    But I couldn't careless, just the fact that he comment with turkish sometimes on topics is bannable.

However, you really believe that I will ever get banned for "offering captainfire +2reb" ?
    Yes pls ban very offensive

And you still keep trying be smart and make flame about captainfire, and pls go make your 10 reasson why he should get banned and i will put my 100 reasson why u should get banned... xd

Btw i think more people hates u than me.. take care

And you still keep trying be smart and make flame about captainfire, and pls go make your 10 reasson why he should get banned and i will put my 100 reasson why u should get banned... xd

Btw i think more people hates u than me.. take care
    LOL

sorry had to make the font bigger ... you didn't just post that.

CubanJunior.
    MrsBlueEyezz and dogbatter3 like this.

I really don't care... I just wanna see if moderators in this forum can make justice... I don't know why some people don't get banned and they still talking free and making jokes to other people and nothing happen.

and hamad why u are 2 faces, before u was coming my vent for be nice for me an now u talking sh1t on forum lol btw im not cubanJunior im Renzo, and other person who wanna offend me and moderator did nothing... interesting...

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

I really don't care... I just wanna see if moderators in this forum can make justice... I don't know why some people don't get banned and they still talking free and making jokes to other people and nothing happen.

and hamad why u are 2 faces, before u was coming my vent for be nice for me an now u talking sh1t on forum lol btw im not cubanJunior im Renzo, and other person who wanna offend me and moderator did nothing... interesting...
    you almost scammed his CS , how you're not cubanjunior exactly .. ?

Hahahaha i love you adi xd bttw itzcuban selling wiri 9 and also clan names good luck.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Hahahaha i love you adi xd bttw itzcuban selling wiri 9 and also clan names good luck.
    I love you too

and I will never buy anything from that piece of shit scammer

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

asdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdf

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast