Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Buying

This is a discussion on Buying within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; dude i beat 98% of the rogues in a 1v1 in cz exept Stone and Cardinal u should STFU or ...
Page: 2

PFC Senior Member

dude i beat 98% of the rogues in a 1v1 in cz exept Stone and Cardinal u should STFU or beat me in a 1v1 wen i get dagger btw im quested so dont talk shit and it comes from some1 who runs away from a archer i would accept that comment from stone but not from a noob like u[/b]
    ahahha many hasta yo te mate con shaka a tu rogue con su dagita de fuego ^^
    asi k compra tu master no mas <_< (sorry for the spanish he know as well)

Unr4ted

Theres something called SHARER

Banned

Theres something called SHARER[/b]
    +1

Theres something called SHARER[/b]
    +2

Not much for topic hijacking especially when someone is trying to get their master...anyway&#39;s i only remember one 1v1 with shapeshift. Whereas i really think 1v1&#39;s are pointless when you have mastered vs unmastered, if you dont think their is a difference you either smoke to much crack or pole. When you have half your life left and you redball your opponent and then the hp doesnt budge the oh shit bell&#39;s start going off. So when your a unmastered lvl 70 with 1350ap wolfed and 850def vsing prolly a lvl 65 mastered rogue with 1600+ ap and most likely 900+ def (not counting when he redball&#39;s, or absolutleness or W/e), getting him to redball is an accomplishment in itself. Like I said earlier even Vsing is about stupid at that point. I know who id bet my money on. Hey but if you are pro little things like that shouldnt stop you, guess im not.

Being one to not dwell on the past to much, things should get kinda interesting in the next couple week&#39;s. Until then have a great time playing lag free KO maybe

Unr4ted

i would put my life on the line that if DB vs u on a warrior the same lvl as you and with some what regular gear he will beat ur head in, and some1 sell me that shit i need some ytems plox

paperownz

BUMP for gay kanka.

ya, doubt u can beet all but 2 rogues.

Bump.

I just wanna say wow at your buying list.
    Bump.

Hey cutie Senior Member

guess i shouldve taken the SS when i beat you full hp unbuffed eh?
    and that pic isnt me, cuz ive vs&#39;d you only twice, where i won both.

so u reskill to archer cuz ur so bad? pls suck it

bump

guess i shouldve taken the SS when i beat you full hp unbuffed eh?
    and that pic isnt me, cuz ive vs&#39;d you only twice, where i won both.

so u reskill to archer cuz ur so bad? pls suck it

bump[/b]
    maybe hes mastered now. Also, i only vsed you once when it was laggy and you got 3 shotted. Then sent me letters saying you werent ready.

Unr4ted

Wigga you will never beat me u will never red ball me in a vs u are trash face the truth im fully quested and i beat u steven u are trash i would quit this game if i get beat full hp like i beat u

Unr4ted

going to bed some1 sell me plox

Hey cutie Senior Member

Wigga you will never beat me u will never red ball me in a vs u are trash face the truth im fully quested and i beat u steven u are trash i would quit this game if i get beat full hp like i beat u[/b]
    im full quested as well, with chitin+7

and i rarely send letters, so it wasnt me.
    2 people play the acc, and both of us are fairly good, only thing we lack is good items, full chitin+7 + quest is like dcz.
    and if u want to set up vs, pm me in game

PS: distrubedkillah was standing next to me when i beat you full hp, then u came back and he beat you full hp o.0

abc123sk7

im full quested as well, with chitin+7

and i rarely send letters, so it wasnt me.
    2 people play the acc, and both of us are fairly good, only thing we lack is good items, full chitin+7 + quest is like dcz.
    and if u want to set up vs, pm me in game

PS: distrubedkillah was standing next to me when i beat you full hp, then u came back and he beat you full hp o.0[/b]

yo nigga STOP FUKK THIS TOPIC. is MARKET PLACE, not a msn......

bump for clannie.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast