Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Buying IN, Dual ROC, WE, Raptor 8

This is a discussion on Buying IN, Dual ROC, WE, Raptor 8 within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; And fyi, our late night walks would be around Raiba village near Lamia's you gay [/b] niggah wha? rofl...
Page: 3

And fyi, our late night walks would be around Raiba village near Lamia's you gay [/b]
    niggah wha? rofl

hahahah, Mother fucker, i remember that shit all 2 much...you would fucking come in being like she's 12 and your like 22 and i was like your more like 35....

Oh remember when she told us that she was scared of Icy? hahahaha and then she was scared of Busted LOL.....
    Nothing like a southern black accent to scare the shit out of ya. Man that girl wore me out xD used to go to bed at like fucking 9am cause of that shit

And fyi, our late night walks would be around Raiba village near Lamia's you gay
    And you cant forget Cerenety either...[/b]

LOL man this has turned into a straight msn chat! roflmeow

I was going to write something else but people are going to start believing what I say :lol:

So ima quit since your still on probation zuhahaha I'll hit you up on msn later! nub

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

hahaha, imagine if uh Sneaks is reading this shit and not commenting on it..
    I got off of prohabation awhile ago...fuck i just spelled it wrong....

Strawberry

exactly my point you started this whole conversation because your lonely and you miss her.

I remember I used to get up in the morning for BW and you would just be going to bed because of your late night walks around emc with lanna lol noob face

I would come in vent and you two would be in the channel at the bottom and when I came in your channel you two would just be finishing your conversation talking about "It's ok baby when im 34 you'll be 18"[/b]
    uhm pretty sure that never happened.

yoursodone12

hahahaha dude Lanna was the sluttiest hottest ko girl i've played with...

Btw this was a fucking topic for me to buy items, now look at what it's become, GG you fuckers....[/b]

hahahah, Mother fucker, i remember that shit all 2 much...you would fucking come in being like she's 12 and your like 22 and i was like your more like 35....

Oh remember when she told us that she was scared of Icy? hahahaha and then she was scared of Busted LOL.....
    Nothing like a southern black accent to scare the shit out of ya. Man that girl wore me out xD used to go to bed at like fucking 9am cause of that shit

And fyi, our late night walks would be around Raiba village near Lamia's you gay
    And you cant forget Cerenety either...[/b]

Lets see here.

1. Shut the fuck up. Wheres my curry you hoe?
    2. Lanna/Cerenety wouldn't fucking touch you. Your prolly the kid who works in 7/11 who thinks hes badass with the Axe and the spiked hair.
    3. Your grammar makes it seems like a little black boy in South Africa taught you english.
    4. Why don't you go suck off Bola/SexyReplay for more items faggot?

LATAAAAAAAAAA

hahahahaha

Someone's getting mad....
    Jared i think we got caught LOL

hahahahaha

Someone's getting mad....
    Jared i think we got caught LOL[/b]

So what, some people don't have a sense of humor and i could care less

hahahahah

I love how someone just commented and i dont know a flying fuck about who they are hahahah
    ROFL, FBI's out to get me eh?

kaanzor69

how much do you want for the hb 7?

yoursodone12

hahahahah

I love how someone just commented and i dont know a flying fuck about who they are hahahah
    ROFL, FBI's out to get me eh?[/b]
    It's obvious you dont know english either.

it is obvious that your a fucking idiot, so please get off my topic. kk ty bb.

Uh Big, what exactly are you looking for bro? a USD or IGC offer? USD i'm looking for around $175 give or take..
    IGC around 28gb

Strawberry

it is obvious that your a fucking idiot, so please get off my topic. kk ty bb.[/b]
    and its obvious you're a fucking asshole..
    funny how things work out.

kaanzor69

ok well now that i have a job and making some money i might be able take that off ur hands not promising anything cuz 175 thats a lot of money. not calling dibs or anything, but am relatively interested....

also in c-east the other day i saw a ROC in merch for 888 gb idk if thats normal but then im guessing +7 hb is worth 3 ROC?

uh lol, dont buy that....Those ROC's there low for a reason bro, their duped. Trust me i know...i'll show you an ksc of what happened to me if you dont believe me..the ROC's used to be 16gb and then one day, they just droped to 11gb, found out that some fags were duping them. A hellbreaker is worth a just around a Glass Belt and GB goes for about 30gb igc if i'm not mistaken.

Admin

Lets see here.

1. Shut the fuck up. Wheres my curry you hoe?
    2. Lanna/Cerenety wouldn't fucking touch you. Your prolly the kid who works in 7/11 who thinks hes badass with the Axe and the spiked hair.
    3. Your grammar makes it seems like a little black boy in South Africa taught you english.
    4. Why don't you go suck off Bola/SexyReplay for more items faggot?
    LATAAAAAAAAAA[/b]
    about 4th point.
    he dont do it for items, he does cuz he like it.
    xd

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast