Buying GB / Items

This is a discussion on Buying GB / Items within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; I have gold verified paypal. On xigenon i did 50+ trades with all known people without any problems. My name ...
Page: 1

Banned

Wink

I have gold verified paypal.

On xigenon i did 50+ trades with all known people without any problems. My name here was N1ko, i was friend with 90% of goodguns

I can show you via msn all my payments histories.

Thats to buy my master (ty K2), and a good bp priest weapon, with judg scroll, so i need lets say 15GB.

Most items wanted :
    Judg scroll, GoldBars, MS+8/80/ Totamic club +9

i got 28 gb's but gotta use WU :P

Banned

Well ill try paypal cause i did like this all the time, if i cant find, ill use WU, ty

Banned

up for night

Banned

up

xaivia

From now on, new members to KO4life will not be allowed to sell ANY items or goldbars for USD (on carnac since it's the market Fr4nkie and I mod). Any newly created accounts creating topics to sell for USD will be closed, and if remade we will ban that account. New accounts will of course be allowed to sell items for IGC/IGI. There are/have been too many topics created by new accounts of people who are "quitting" and selling their accounts/items for usd, many of which turn out to be scams or scam attempts, some of which have been "known" people using a new account to do scams with and think that their reputation is safe. This stops here.

Generally if an account is not at least 2 months old it will not be allowed to sell for USD. If you decide to have a well known friend sell these things for you the friend will be held responsible for any problems in the Transaction.

Obviously we can't check every topic every day, we will close topics and warn new accounts as we see them if they are selling for usd, a second offense to breaking this rule will result in a ban. If you (the Carnac players) make a topic that you are buying an item and somebody offers you this item from a new account in your topic, send Fr4nkie or myself a pm with a link to your topic and a quick explanation so we don't have to look through the entire topic and we will stop it there. We are tired of logging in and seeing a new scam report on a daily basis.

I'm sorry if some of you think this is unfair for whatever reason, but if you are selling an item, then there is no reason for people not to know who they are trading with. It should also reduce people claiming to be somebody they are not. If you are in doubt about somebody's identity, don't hesitate to ask, it's better to be safe than sorry.

This policy will go into effect immediately. Topics currently created will be closed, any topics created after it being closed will result in the accounts being banned.

Safe trading to all![/b]
    Preumably this applys to buying as well

Banned

Ill give vouchers i am an older Ko player than 99,8 % of any member of this forum ...

Mastermike1011

except for maybe me

Banned

means? sell me your ms Asap

Mastermike1011

buy gbs to get it ;p
    you know i dont want usd XD

Banned

i know baba, i wish i buy it a day, vouch for me baba at least (even if nobody know you i think ;d )

Mastermike1011

a good chunk of people should remember this account name from ranking, i posted there a hell of alot more then i do here, but now im only on this site since its more active.
    And I cant vouch for you I know we have done trades in the past but I dont remember them.
    I can vouch you have been playing this game a LONG time lol

Banned

np i solded you a md+8 i think, but ye thats a loong time ago, was in 2006 when i stoped :P For ranking ye i remember your post you was a mod if i remember well

Banned

Common someone sells me and add me in a thrustable list asap :blink: