Buying GB's (Will pay with WU)

This is a discussion on Buying GB's (Will pay with WU) within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Buying GB's like it says Going 60+ so i need some crystals and stuff, and gonna need to buy some ...
Page: 1

Buying GB's like it says

Going 60+ so i need some crystals and stuff, and gonna need to buy some shell as well seeing as i suck at upgrading armor h34r: pm me here or lemme know, ive bought gbs from someone else check my trustability thread, Ill only use paypal if theres a trademod (if this server has one :blink: ) and if youre trustable to.

goodluck

goodluck[/b]
    ^.^ thx might be a while though >.> seems no one has coin to sell o_O and no one will buy my items so, i might have to do this the old fashioned way zzzzzzzzzzzzz h34r:

^.^ thx might be a while though >.> seems no one has coin to sell o_O and no one will buy my items so, i might have to do this the old fashioned way zzzzzzzzzzzzz h34r:[/b]
    koxp :lol: ?

koxp :lol: ?[/b]
    lol yea lemme go down to werewolves and farm some crystals and opals and stuff xD hahahaha.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^was a joke, im not a koxper h34r: anyways last bump and then ill go do BDW for a week and try and pull a HellBreaker o_O

Banned

I'll trade mod paypal

[email protected] is my msn

3 gbs

We'll discuss price and arrangements

Unr4ted

ill go directly to your house and hand u the money if ud like (For tards that dont understand y its beacause we live in same state)
    let me know :lol:

Buying GB's like it says

Going 60+ so i need some crystals and stuff, and gonna need to buy some shell as well seeing as i suck at upgrading armor h34r: pm me here or lemme know, ive bought gbs from someone else check my trustability thread, Ill only use paypal if theres a trademod (if this server has one :blink: ) and if youre trustable to.[/b]
    dude get on, right now and get crystals. before they close the little event they got going on. ardream bowl/ronark bowl(hard to get into with high lvls) ahve doom soldier looking things to kill. they drop crystals. gl with it.

zzz gf treated me better then being in KO for the event xD i missed it lol, anyways im broke now o_O spent the money i had from selling my other items on my car soooooooooooooo id only be able to afford like half a gb lol, close thread plx xD Ardream it is for me till my Real life pockets get deeper xD