Buying gems!

This is a discussion on Buying gems! within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; tell me here ur price of how much u sell them! Also selling rogue chittens+7 !...
Page: 1

YuHua

tell me here ur price of how much u sell them!

Also selling rogue chittens+7 !

T0wn3R

one more for the list xD

the best you can get now is for 15m each, some people sell to 18m and others to 20m+
    a couple days ago it was 10-15 and the firt week was 5-10m :< i hope gems dont continue like this or we will buy our gems for 30m+ the next week xD

grzequ

one more for the list xD

the best you can get now is for 15m each, some people sell to 18m and others to 20m+
    a couple days ago it was 10-15 and the firt week was 5-10m :< i hope gems dont continue like this or we will buy our gems for 30m+ the next week xD[/b]
    i think they will, the need is already bigger than the ammount of gems so their prices will grow slowly until most of the people wanting them now won&#39;t be able to afford them anymore lol :S

i think they will, the need is already bigger than the ammount of gems so their prices will grow slowly until most of the people wanting them now won&#39;t be able to afford them anymore lol :S[/b]
    it&#39;s possibalbe ur right ... and it would be a real shame, it&#39;s fun to pk w/o master, but the few ppl who have master is owning so badly in cz if they just have a bit skillz..

I sure jewels down price,only wait.

yeah lets wait until every turk will be +70 and mastered. <_<

Free Bump