Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

buying priest PAPER DD ANY+! IGC

This is a discussion on buying priest PAPER DD ANY+! IGC within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; pm me here or send me letter ingame if ur orc!...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default buying priest PAPER DD ANY+! IGC

    pm me here or send me letter ingame if ur orc!



  2. #2
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    upz0rrrrrr

  3. #3
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    nvm only buying from +1 to +4 lol

  4. #4
    pranjal1
    Guest

    Default

    i have chitin dd +3 if u need that tell me

  5. #5
    Senior Member thesmallone101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pranjal1 View Post
    i have chitin dd +3 if u need that tell me
    pff you cant cheat in a helmets off vs with that....

  6. #6
    pranjal1
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    pff you cant cheat in a helmets off vs with that....
    what do u mean by that ???

  7. #7
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    i need paperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

  8. #8
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    i mean it....

  9. #9
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    dsadwqetg4rtgfsdzetg

  10. #10
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    sfdsfsfgdfsdfd

  11. #11
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    aaaaaaaaaaaa

  12. #12
    Senior Member thesmallone101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pranjal1 View Post
    what do u mean by that ???
    it honestly does not even matter anymore, now that the helmets disable thing is active, every1 and their mom is gonna cheat at 1v1 by wearing DD helmets, or saying that they took off their helmet when they really didnt.


    buuuuuuut

    lets say that none of that exists. if you wear a paper helmet, it looks visually like you are not wearing a helmet. so if you got paper dd, you can say, lets do helmets off vs, but still have a lot of the similar benefits to a dd helm... just like 40 less ac. really lame.

  13. #13
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    bankinnnnnn

  14. #14
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    asdasdsadsad

  15. #15
    Senior Member Hugge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    it honestly does not even matter anymore, now that the helmets disable thing is active, every1 and their mom is gonna cheat at 1v1 by wearing DD helmets, or saying that they took off their helmet when they really didnt.


    buuuuuuut

    lets say that none of that exists. if you wear a paper helmet, it looks visually like you are not wearing a helmet. so if you got paper dd, you can say, lets do helmets off vs, but still have a lot of the similar benefits to a dd helm... just like 40 less ac. really lame.

    it's a priest paper helmet. bp's doesnt vs without helmets >.<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •