BOUGHT CLOSE THREAD

This is a discussion on BOUGHT CLOSE THREAD within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; CLOSE...
Page: 1

zohan

CLOSE

PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar

Name Price.[/b]
    Bump for GG

Very trustable

silverbuffer18

selling for 4gb read pms

love how you guys still think i hacked u guys...
    when i was on vaca on had no ko on my computer like i told you
    but gg.
    i have many ppl to vouch im gg...[/b]
    lol now u were on vacation. Man maybe u try to get ur story straight. What happened to, "OHH i was at my Girls house".
    And if u want proof u said that i got it. And if u were on vacation in cuba why was i talkin to u on msn and u were in vent on the day it happened. This doesnt add up. So keep changing ur story dipshit. I trusted u and u fuked me over. I even bought ur ass out and now look i get fuked up cuz ur a lil bitchass. Ip ban this dipshit from ko4life. Hes just gonna fuck more shit up.

And the lil dipshit tryin to defend u doesnt know shit so shut the fuck up. Because clearly u were back on vacation and when u got back u decided to log my char and take anything not sealed which u did. Cuz u knew that ur friend just let u have a rogue.

Also why would ur friend give u a rogue when u have no ko on ur comp? Im guessing when u got the char u logged it found it naked then was like "OHH man i got Serial's password im see wut i cant get "
    Nicely done...

The items he took:
    440m
    Ms scroll
    SS
    Undy set/Str set (Who takes that ...)
    Rol
    Agate earing
    And more BS

zohan

lol now u were on vacation. Man maybe u try to get ur story straight. What happened to, "OHH i was at my Girls house".
    And if u want proof u said that i got it. And if u were on vacation in cuba why was i talkin to u on msn and u were in vent on the day it happened. This doesnt add up. So keep changing ur story dipshit. I trusted u and u fuked me over. I even bought ur ass out and now look i get fuked up cuz ur a lil bitchass. Ip ban this dipshit from ko4life. Hes just gonna fuck more shit up.

And the lil dipshit tryin to defend u doesnt know shit so shut the fuck up. Because clearly u were back on vacation and when u got back u decided to log my char and take anything not sealed which u did. Cuz u knew that ur friend just let u have a rogue.

Also why would ur friend give u a rogue when u have no ko on ur comp? Im guessing when u got the char u logged it found it naked then was like "OHH man i got Serial's password im see wut i cant get "
    Nicely done...

The items he took:
    440m
    Ms scroll
    SS
    Undy set/Str set (Who takes that ...)
    Rol
    Agate earing
    And more BS[/b]
    lewl its funny cuz i was in cuba from january 23rd to january 30th.
    but nt bud. I know where i was and know what i didnt do.
    So thats good enough for me
    But nt

hmmm so u were talkin to me while u were in cuba ?
    u went to AFK vent asking for my vent ?
    then u came to my vent and oscar told u to log in cuz u still shared with me ?
    then after the scam i talked to u on msn ?

Are u telling me u were in cuba when u did all this ?
    because when u came to our vent u said "I just got back from cuba"
    I have many ppl in my vent to vouch u said that

If u were in cuba u woulda just said on msn " Yo im in cuba" Right ?
    but instead u said " I went to my Girls house"
    lol

ha i just geuss the kid thinks lieing is cool

zohan

hmmm so u were talkin to me while u were in cuba ?
    u went to AFK vent asking for my vent ?
    then u came to my vent and oscar told u to log in cuz u still shared with me ?
    then after the scam i talked to u on msn ?

Are u telling me u were in cuba when u did all this ?
    because when u came to our vent u said "I just got back from cuba"
    I have many ppl in my vent to vouch u said that

If u were in cuba u woulda just said on msn " Yo im in cuba" Right ?
    but instead u said " I went to my Girls house"
    lol[/b]
    which if u read up. I asked u on monday. Meaning i got back on the 30th. If u decide to read for once
    Cuz i wanted to join up in DS with the char my friend gave me. And i have ppl to vouch for me
    saying that i was actually in cuba. And the friend that acutally gave me the account to vouch that he did
    U can have all the ppl to vouch that i came in vent. Ya ill tell ya straight i came into vent on monday
    becuase i got back on the previous friday... So i dont see how im lieing at all. I have all the vouches in the
    world to back me up on this. you can think what u want. But i know and my friends know what the truth is
    and quite frankly, as far as i am concerned, that is all that matters to me. So u should read what i replied
    back with before u try and tell ppl that i was in a different country when i was tlaking to you, when up there
    i clearly stated that i was talking to u on the monday AFTER i got back. but nt. Try reading next time

Let that be so. But doesnt mean u cant play ko in cuba. U were in vent before the scam and then after the scam. So if u say u didnt have internet in cuba thats total BS cuz u were in vent. So stop lieing cuz u were the one who scammed me. Ur the only one who need the password with oscar. And Oscar is my really good buddy. And he lives near me so hes a dumbass to scam me. Then i got u, i payed u out and then u scammed me. All u are is totaly BS no one can Vouch for u and even if they do. They have no clue of the sitituation. I have many ppl that can say u were in vent on the day of the scam. Its weird u show ur ass in vent next thing im scammed and then u never say a word to me again. LOL and u call urself not a scammed. And im pretty sure all the shit is on ur rogue because why would u take my rogue undy set and str set which was only +6/7...

Heres my proof that u werent even in Cuba.
    and u said u were at ur Gfs house and u just installed ko
    Heres the proof ban this lieing piece of shit from ko4life
    Read the BLUE writing
    Day of Scam Feb 1st /09 (u said u came back on the 30th of janurary, but the scam took place on feb, 1/09 when u just got back)
    This convo was about an hour after the scam maybe even 30 mins after

zohan

Let that be so. But doesnt mean u cant play ko in cuba. U were in vent before the scam and then after the scam. So if u say u didnt have internet in cuba thats total BS cuz u were in vent. So stop lieing cuz u were the one who scammed me. Ur the only one who need the password with oscar. And Oscar is my really good buddy. And he lives near me so hes a dumbass to scam me. Then i got u, i payed u out and then u scammed me. All u are is totaly BS no one can Vouch for u and even if they do. They have no clue of the sitituation. I have many ppl that can say u were in vent on the day of the scam. Its weird u show ur ass in vent next thing im scammed and then u never say a word to me again. LOL and u call urself not a scammed. And im pretty sure all the shit is on ur rogue because why would u take my rogue undy set and str set which was only +6/7...

Heres my proof that u werent even in Cuba.
    and u said u were at ur Gfs house and u just installed ko
    Heres the proof ban this lieing piece of shit from ko4life
    Read the BLUE writing
    Day of Scam Feb 1st /09 (u said u came back on the 30th of janurary, but the scam took place on feb, 1/09 when u just got back)
    This convo was about an hour after the scam maybe even 30 mins after
    [/b]
    u gotta get ur shit straight here
    I told you straight up that i was in cuba from January 23 - 30th
    then u tell me i wasnt in cuba.
    i just told u i wasnt in cuba on the 1st of febuary.
    plus i didnt go in vent till the 2nd of february anyways
    which was the Monday
    get ur shit straight then talk
    and isnt invading someones topic on the forum banable anyway
    If ppl wanna talk to u about it they can go ahead.
    Since u scammed me ive alerady made trades that are worth way more
    then what u SAY i took from you.
    and i traded with no problems
    So nt