Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

close.

This is a discussion on close. within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; one person already is lieing when they posted..2 mages at werewolfs..there legit ..they just need to far them[/b] ye...thats why ...
Page: 2

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

one person already is lieing when they posted..2 mages at werewolfs..there legit ..they just need to far them[/b]
    ye...thats why when i have lured on them with ash knights they always select it and die and stay dead for around 30mns or so.
    that cookie guy is lvl 61 too + he didn't even have a pet to make it look like he wasn't kopxing.

Xtrap Detects all 3rd party tools. K2 just unchecked the little box where it says " ban cheaters on connect " tiz why they hire GMs to ravage in game for them nd ban the cheaters they find. Too bad for us it only happens 1x in a blue moon.

sexy Owa

Xtrap Detects all 3rd party tools. K2 just unchecked the little box where it says " ban cheaters on connect " tiz why they hire GMs to ravage in game for them nd ban the cheaters they find. Too bad for us it only happens 1x in a blue moon.[/b]
    i never knew that why wouldnt they they at least block cheaters on connect? O.o i mean i understand them wanting GM's online in game and such but.. that doesnt make sense to me

cause they wouldn't make money if they did. dont you member what happen with the other anti cheat k2 had? 4got the damn name but it banned all koxpers on the spot. nd K2 ofc couldn't have that so they switched to Fag Trap nd now im going to sleep so gn nd gl

Mercyful

i never knew that why wouldnt they they at least block cheaters on connect? O.o i mean i understand them wanting GM's online in game and such but.. that doesnt make sense to me[/b]
    cuz koxp programs bypass xtrap and xtrap cant search for it lol
    otherwise, koxp cant be run with xtrap
    they dont update koxp, just update a way to bypass xtrap which seem very very ez

sexy Owa

cause they wouldn't make money if they did. dont you member what happen with the other anti cheat k2 had? 4got the damn name but it banned all koxpers on the spot. nd K2 ofc couldn't have that so they switched to Fag Trap nd now im going to sleep so gn nd gl[/b]
    thanks for the info have a nice sleep o.o makes sence in some aspects i suppose, but there would be MUCH more profit to be made if these servers were kept clean. the game's popularity would tripple at least

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Xtrap Detects all 3rd party tools. K2 just unchecked the little box where it says " ban cheaters on connect " tiz why they hire GMs to ravage in game for them nd ban the cheaters they find. Too bad for us it only happens 1x in a blue moon.[/b]

Banned

[/b]
    LAWL

sh1vas

lol dont u know tht k2 looses money if they get rid of cheaters?[/b]

grats u win the dumbass award.

if KO was free from cheaters it would be 10000% more populair

sexy Owa

if KO was free from cheaters it would be 10000% more populair[/b]
    sorry to be off topic but your an amazing tanker.

your right though :P in aspects of profit if k2 really sought to be rich they could turn this game into a hugely popular one just by cleaning up the servers and making a new name for themselves

Unr4ted

if KO was free from cheaters it would be 10000% more populair[/b]
    wow ur the dumb ass here nuub cause if u were koxping a char to 70 witch almost all koxpers do wont u put plat on it to make it 70 asap so u can sell it? and people play ko regardless of the cheaters tht are in it. Go to girikon cz its full of speed hackers yet girikon has an active colony zone on both servers so insted of even posting here without thinking dont post at all

ill go in ardream and get the names. theres like 100 of them >.>.

I_JuST_OwNed_U

iRock for speedhacking, put him down myself.

sh1vas

and guys! name all the cheaters u know of EVEN if the name has been taken up before sence they will look at the amount of reports on 1 player.

sexy Owa

and guys! name all the cheaters u know of EVEN if the name has been taken up before sence they will look at the amount of reports on 1 player.[/b]
    somebody slick posted the name Derek, although im not a fan of this paticular ko player im nearly positive he isnt cheating -.- again please do not post a characters name unless you are sure he is cheating. lets not be childish trying to get people banned because of personal problems, that is defeating the purpose of linus trying to help out.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast