CONFUSED!

This is a discussion on CONFUSED! within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; ok I am a little confused here. Didnt this new world just come out like on the 20th? How are ...
Page: 1

JMann

ok I am a little confused here. Didnt this new world just come out like on the 20th? How are people selling all this high lvl crap already? I have been away from KO for a year or so by the way and dont know the changes that have taken place. Is it this easy now to get this kind of gear everyone is selling?

Banned

people have become braver with the anvil... not like old times every one was scared to upgrade just like me

Icy

yea things have changed people risk alot more on avil now that items are easy
    quests are bugged so you can spam them and what not

Bizzzy

icy is gayboy

Icy

icy is gayboy[/b]
    bizzy is a fag vs?

Emporio

yeh just more ppl with guts, tbh my hanguk +6 was made from +3-+5 with trinas, cousin gambled +5 to 6 and it worked, happy days

whereas the impact+7 was made with just bus

GangstamaN

I'm too brave, 4 glave+6 to +7 with trinas all broke. -.-

JMann

ok i understand that but how do people have MS, ROL, ROC, TOTAMIC SPEARS, etc?
    Just lvl up to 40 with koxp or no sleep lvling and get items from Ronark ( i think thats what the lvl 40 cz was called)?

eddiezhu

lol it's called skills niga

Gr33ntumb

low lvl bdw

red chests can work i guess , i hope thats how all the iron impacts were there on first day