DOES NOONE KNOW HOW TO DUPE!?!?!

This is a discussion on DOES NOONE KNOW HOW TO DUPE!?!?! within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; everywhere where u can farm for money fast there is a chinese faggit. dupe money do something! just make it ...
Page: 1

sh1vas

everywhere where u can farm for money fast there is a chinese faggit. dupe money do something! just make it worthless to farm like they do

BoiledFrogs

IF you wanna make them stop farming DONT BUY GB&#39;s the best way to end it get your own money ><

everywhere where u can farm for money fast there is a chinese faggit. dupe money do something! just make it worthless to farm like they do[/b]
    Encouraging one form of cheating to replace another form of cheating. Nice. You&#39;re smart aren&#39;t you.

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

So many of you guys don&#39;t seem to understand the Chinese gold farmers...

They farm GB&#39;s and macro bifrost/eslant bosses/Isiloon/Felankor...

Americans and Europeans buy the GB&#39;s for USD...then spend their babashopped GB&#39;s on their koxped items...returning the GB&#39;s back to them to sell once again...it&#39;s an endless cycle...

You people don&#39;t get it...eliminate the Chinese by boycotting their merchants and their websites...but we all know that isn&#39;t going to happen.

Banned

Americans and Europeans buy the GB&#39;s for USD...then spend their babashopped GB&#39;s on their koxped items...returning the GB&#39;s back to them to sell once again...it&#39;s an endless cycle...

You people don&#39;t get it...eliminate the Chinese by boycotting their merchants and their websites...but we all know that isn&#39;t going to happen.[/b]

EEHHHHH AAAAAAAA, wrong , i live in estlant lately not seen a koxp in there AS OF YET, so me thinks you made that up. and if that was true theyd be selling the crystals and opals and spahs . you cant disagreee with that ( move topic please wrong section)

Rampage

if that was true theyd be selling the crystals and opals and spahs[/b]
    You sure aren&#39;t checking moradon that much

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

EEHHHHH AAAAAAAA, wrong , i live in estlant lately not seen a koxp in there AS OF YET, so me thinks you made that up. and if that was true theyd be selling the crystals and opals and spahs . you cant disagreee with that ( move topic please wrong section)[/b]
    Me thinks you&#39;re a retard.

We&#39;ve seen the chinese koxpers in eslant, so don&#39;t even bother trying to say otherwise, clearly you don&#39;t know shit. And if you noticed, it&#39;s mostly the chinks selling the jewels in their merchants.

Banned

PROVE IT!

PROVE IT![/b]
    lol srry but are you even in this server??

Banned

lol srry but are you even in this server??[/b]
    YES

why would i have like 3 sellign/ buying topics your arent all there are you

oldboy

everywhere where u can farm for money fast there is a chinese faggit. dupe money do something! just make it worthless to farm like they do[/b]
    do waht u did in ronark and get mds8 and shit and pwn ardream and stop complaining

Banned

he sounds like he is like 5 ..with the caps and..anyways ..its ko you wont stop it ....so just get over it and deal with it i hate it to but o well

You people don&#39;t get it...eliminate the Chinese by boycotting their merchants and their websites...but we all know that isn&#39;t going to happen.[/b]
    thats fcukn nonfiction yo.