Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

DON'T NOT ASSOCIATE WITH AnatolianKnifeMaster

This is a discussion on DON'T NOT ASSOCIATE WITH AnatolianKnifeMaster within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Hes a scammer. AnatolianKnifeMaster --> Orc Rogue scammed dual re+3, dual rol+1, iron set, 4x chitin +11rb, chd+5rb, undef raum+8, ...
Page: 1

Default DON'T NOT ASSOCIATE WITH AnatolianKnifeMaster

Hes a scammer.

AnatolianKnifeMaster --> Orc Rogue

scammed dual re+3, dual rol+1, iron set, 4x chitin +11rb, chd+5rb, undef raum+8, shell pauldron +11rb.

He told Chad ingame that he bought them from someone on ko4life. He then told loso ingame that he made all his items Kinda tripped yourself up there by lying, dumbass

Just a heads up

(scammed jamal/me/chad)

The dude tried to be sneaky and failed horribley. He wore boots and helmet for 3-4 days then put on the other 2 parts (gaunts,pads) afterwards. Didn't help that your selling undef raum+8 You got caught out biatch.
    Last edited by TabbyCat; 08-13-2010 at 07:39 AM.

iPwnedChuckNorris

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    Hes a scammer.

AnatolianKnifeMaster --> Orc Rogue

scammed dual re+3, dual rol+1, iron set, 4x chitin +11rb, chd+5rb, undef raum+8, shell pauldron +11rb.

He told Chad ingame that he bought them from someone on ko4life. He then told loso ingame that he made all his items Kinda tripped yourself up there by lying, dumbass

Just a heads up

(scammed jamal/me/chad)

The dude tried to be sneaky and failed horribley. He wore boots and helmet for 3-4 days then put on the other 2 parts (gaunts,pads) afterwards. Didn't help that your selling undef raum+8 You got caught out biatch.
    lol hes pro xD
    wrong section too i think..
    Last edited by iPwnedChuckNorris; 08-13-2010 at 07:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iPwnedChuckNorris View Post
    lol hes pro xD
    wrong section too i think..
    I bet he chose the market section because most ppl read it

how did he scam u ?

did the items was unsealed?

No items were unsealed. He hacked jamal, gained the secret questions+passwords, changed info and changed seal code.

I posted in market because everyone that deals on Cwest reads here.

iPwnedChuckNorris

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    No items were unsealed. He hacked jamal, gained the secret questions+passwords, changed info and changed seal code.

I posted in market because everyone that deals on Cwest reads here.
    you can get banned for that i think

sucks to hear this
    what are the plans for you and jamal? quiting or moving on?

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

aw thats sucks tabby :/
    btw some days ago he had only chitin helm/pads+9, and some guy called 0osleeperofreassono0 or something like that were selling boots and gloves+9 for 50gbs each, i saw them both at nia, and after that sleeper werent selling those chitins anymore, it could be his char tho, or he just bought it from dat guy.

that suck tabby scammers have no life

Anatolian

HI TOGETHER IM BORED MAN ...first my name is tayfun im playing from germany... im 23 years old and im not an child... look other ppl pmed me and said why this guy doing this...then i said hmm lets look... ok now i read it..and im shoked...why u are saying scammer to me? cause im wearing it? ... lordnelsen sold them to me and some1 with oOsleep..... dont be a child man ... i did never scammed... ask alghemist or other ppls who was trading with me .. i wouldnt now merchant if i would have so much items..think before opening topics... sry guys but this is not right ty again for reading my answer nice gaming to all AND I DIDNT SAID THAT I BOUGHT IT FROM ko4life... it was only ingame!!! AND SHOW ME 1 PIC HWERE IM SELLING RAUM OR WHAT U MEAN OR 1 OF THIS ITEMS...!!!

Anatolian

And please dont trust this topic first he have to show any pics of something .... dont be crazy tabby.. i gave u the names of traders... talk with them and dont try to make me bad thx again!!!

anatolian we <3 you ! you know but: sell me the +11rev pauld!!
    karizMatiq

Then explain why you told chad you bought them from someone and you told loso/danny that you made them all?

Quote Originally Posted by Anatolian View Post
    And please dont trust this topic first he have to show any pics of something .... dont be crazy tabby.. i gave u the names of traders... talk with them and dont try to make me bad thx again!!!
    You told me in-game firstly that you had made the items, which you later confessed you bought through ko4life. Which one is it? You told me Alextra & oOsleep(whatever) were who you bought the gears from, now although you may not be the scammer, some of your gear is & the ip check leads me to believe all of you are connected one way or another. The damage is already done, & I know whoever the low life scum that did it really never return the items or the money, chances are, oh it's funny how people will lower themselves so much for so money.

Anatolian

Man just chill it was ur bad that u trusted other ppl.... first rule in ko= dont trust ur daddy ingame:-) believe me i didnt scammed u i only want to say dun make ma name bad man u dont have the rights... ok ur scammed but im not the 1 who scammed u i think this have to know the ppls tooo cause u could write my gears are scammed blabla ... but not giving my name ..my tipp= 1step= thinking about it ...2nd step= opening topic,,, thats it!! and dont say i checked ip or something.. i dont know hacking or something what u mean im just palying this game thats it!! AND WHAT WILL CHANGE IF I SAY I BOUGHT IT OR I MADE IT MYSELF?...nothing...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast