Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

DON'T NOT ASSOCIATE WITH AnatolianKnifeMaster

This is a discussion on DON'T NOT ASSOCIATE WITH AnatolianKnifeMaster within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Why don't you stick to one story. Post the proof that you purchased them Post the screenshot of paypal which ...
Page: 2

Why don't you stick to one story.

Post the proof that you purchased them Post the screenshot of paypal which shows you sent the money.

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    aw thats sucks tabby :/
    btw some days ago he had only chitin helm/pads+9, and some guy called 0osleeperofreassono0 or something like that were selling boots and gloves+9 for 50gbs each, i saw them both at nia, and after that sleeper werent selling those chitins anymore, it could be his char tho, or he just bought it from dat guy.
    a guy named LeonardNelson or something like that was selling them before for 45gb each and he also was selling re+3 for cheap price 1 week ago

i hope that can link something

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by XLegendz View Post
    You told me Alextra & oOsleep(whatever) were who you bought the gears from

Why Alextra Came on this topic ????
    Alextra doesnot have anything on this topic
    not any one say he bought it from ...... then he is true
    who says he bought from me gimme ksc while trade or even the pm

Quote Originally Posted by Anatolian View Post
    HI TOGETHER IM BORED MAN ...first my name is tayfun im playing from germany... im 23 years old and im not an child... look other ppl pmed me and said why this guy doing this...then i said hmm lets look... ok now i read it..and im shoked...why u are saying scammer to me? cause im wearing it? ... lordnelsen sold them to me and some1 with oOsleep..... dont be a child man ... i did never scammed... ask alghemist or other ppls who was trading with me .. i wouldnt now merchant if i would have so much items..think before opening topics... sry guys but this is not right ty again for reading my answer nice gaming to all AND I DIDNT SAID THAT I BOUGHT IT FROM ko4life... it was only ingame!!! AND SHOW ME 1 PIC HWERE IM SELLING RAUM OR WHAT U MEAN OR 1 OF THIS ITEMS...!!!
    i saw this later

this is the guy who was selling re+3 for cheap price then otakcz bought it and also he sold the chitin boots + gaunlet for 45gb each

not sure how to spell his name next time i see him ingame i can get it right

Banned

ya this is another proof am not in this topic with any 0.00001 %
    shokran ya zmely

1. Why you talking about yourself in the third person as if you share your ko4life acc.

2. I've been hearing from people that YOU are L0rdNelson.

maybe the topic maker should read the Carnac-West Market Section Rules?

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

not sure if those are different guys, but the guy who i saw selling re+3 were LeonardNelsen not lordnelsen or w.e.

Quote Originally Posted by Madman View Post
    maybe the topic maker should read the Carnac-West Market Section Rules?
    Why don't you shut the hell up, k thanks. IF the Moderators decide to close this then fine, but who are you? This is only a warning message to others.

Why don't you shut the hell up, k thanks. IF the Moderators decide to close this then fine, but who are you? This is only a warning message to others.
    You ask me to shut up, then ask me a new question? make up your mind...
    I was just pointing out he will get a 3-7 day ban. even if this guy is a scammer or not.
    I sugest go to cheaters section and post this, its a reason they made that section...

rules are for everyone you know...

Its posted in cheaters, hack accounts and im just warning here. Already cleared it with mods. kkthxbb.

madman i been a member a long time and not onces i seen a post from you till now so shut up and listen up how you like it if you lost 2k worth of stuff you would act the same

Quote Originally Posted by sirlordraven View Post
    madman i been a member a long time and not onces i seen a post from you till now so shut up and listen up how you like it if you lost 2k worth of stuff you would act the same
    So? I been a member here much longer then you. does it meen anything? no...

I use the marcket section alot, so what if I don't post crap all the time.
    I only posted to let him know he can get banned for doing this. I would not like to get banned for something stupid as this, thats why I warned him.

you can be angry at me all you want, but its the wrong guy your angry at..

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

You told me in-game firstly that you had made the items, which you later confessed you bought through ko4life. Which one is it? You told me Alextra & oOsleep(whatever) were who you bought the gears from, now although you may not be the scammer, some of your gear is & the ip check leads me to believe all of you are connected one way or another. The damage is already done, & I know whoever the low life scum that did it really never return the items or the money, chances are, oh it's funny how people will lower themselves so much for so money.
    Im not defending him, but, people with +9 items always say they made them, just to avoid the "OMG YOURE A NOOB BABASHOPPER"

i know i sure did it

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sirlordraven View Post
    You seriously need to shut up with all this "ive been a member for so long" bullshit. Just stay out of these topics, unfortunately whats done is done and nothing is going to happen no matter how much you beg. The items are gone, the warning is up, now leave it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12