DUAL ROL+0 for items on OLY!!!

This is a discussion on DUAL ROL+0 for items on OLY!!! within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Ya a trade to an older server (Oly), I got dual ROL+0s on Iona as well as a few other ...
Page: 1

Default DUAL ROL+0 for items on OLY!!!

Ya a trade to an older server (Oly), I got dual ROL+0s on Iona as well as a few other items, I will ONLY trade for things like:

ROC+0
    IN
    IB

on my server...

We will use a mod and I will give the mod my items to hold and he will give them to you for the trade...pm me if you are interested! Thanks much!

Quote Originally Posted by Rad_Archer View Post
    Ya a trade to an older server (Oly), I got dual ROL+0s, IB, ROC and 3 pieces of shell 8 warrior on Iona as well as a few other items, I will ONLY trade for things like:

ROC+0
    IN
    IB

on my server...

We will use a mod and I will give the mod my items to hold and he will give them to you for the trade...pm me if you are interested! Thanks much!
    I got dual ROL+0s, IB, ROC and 3 pieces of shell 8 warrior on Iona for IN IB rocs on Oly...

Quote Originally Posted by Rad_Archer View Post
    I got dual ROL+0s, IB, ROC and 3 pieces of shell 8 warrior on Iona for IN IB rocs on Oly...

up to the top of the section since there is no auto bump and you have to say more then one word on this new forum...