Fake THING, one of the following 3 people

This is a discussion on Fake THING, one of the following 3 people within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; I got a MSN request from [email protected] claiming to be THING from KO4LIFE. Now I have the real THING's MSN ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Fake THING, one of the following 3 people

I got a MSN request from [email protected] claiming to be THING from KO4LIFE. Now I have the real THING's MSN and I know he has an "s" at the end of "legends" in his MSN. I also know that THING quit KO and isn't interested in GB's because I offered these GB's to him for a shit load less than what they where worth and he didn't want anything to do with USKO.

Basically he added me and wanted my GB's for 350$. I asked him to send me a message on the forums. He said he did, but I never got one. Then I just told him that his msn is fake and he logged off.

I created a selling topic for GB's Yesterday. I got a couple of PM's asking me for prices, discounts, msn, etc. I only gave out my MSN to 3 people.

- zzkzz
    - Atreides
    - Scream

Well, I'm just doing my job reporting the suspicious. Sorry for the other 2 people who aren't the fake THING, this is the only way to narrow it down.

Now here go my random causation (opinion) which people will hate me for ;D

zzkzz
    He was logged off MSN at the time; however, he was appear offline on the forums at the time. Also the only way he would trade is if I went first.
    nah i just loged off, but still i just sold my priest for usd so i kinda have the money for the gbs but i dunno if we can agree about the way of dealing =\ if u change it we can work somthing out i got the vouchers .. =]
    I offered him to do money then 21gbs, then repeat that until all gbs are sold. He didn't stick to that.

Areides
    Same as status as zzkzz, but either of them could have been offline from KO4LIFE for a few minutes causing their status to say "Offline" on their profile. Originally wanted only 50gb's but then said he would buy them all. Not very suspicious but then he gave me some story about surgery and skates and that just made it look like he wanted me to believe him. Someone who is telling the truths knows they are telling the truth and doesn't need to explain himself. There was a word for this but I can't remember... ;D

Scream
    Status on forums was "Online" at the time fake THING added me, but... he was also on MSN a few minutes after fake THING logged off. ( I didn't check during the time fake THING was on, it hadn't crossed my mind at the time). Didn't talk to him much, so I don't know anything about him. He could have just added me to see if MSN worked, than added me on fake THING account.
    Last edited by dondergek; 05-12-2010 at 06:06 PM.

flicker

yea its good u reported ... but no1 can stop scamming and all kind of shits ... thats normally at these days

ah jeez, ppl using my name for evil purposes makes me sad

gyff ys gae

good to know scamming got stopped

WTF? dude if i dont wanna buy ur staff cuz i dont like the way of sellin sry it aint my fault i dont have to buy ur shit and if any1 wanna see m,y trusty i just sold a priest yestrday after geting the money first so calm down not every1 has to buy ur shit ok? =]

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

zzkzz is trustable
    im pretty sure haha

Zillah <3 i just dunno whats this guy problem i swear

Banned

Someone who is telling the truths knows they are telling the truth and doesn't need to explain himself.
    Someone who is telling the truth in here, needs about 750 people backup to prove they are telling the truth....

If you do not believe me, fine. Do an ip check, I really could care less.

Banned

BOTH of you are SUPER defensive for someone who hasnt done anything.

just my opinion

i'd think sumone who wasnt really the culprit would want to help u findout who was or sumthing. not just bitch and moan about u accusing them.

ur not even really accusing. just saying who it COULD be.

KpDeranged

This person added me as well. I was out of gbs so we didn't talk much. hehe

Banned

I typed in the name on google, and it appears he is already on the cwest scammer list SCAMMERS LIST

Mroned Senior Member

Atreides is a scammer, he wanted too buy a rol+3 from me, and told me he was Micha at ares, i checked him upp with his clannies and asked if michas name was frank, cause Atreides told me that, they said no its a girl. so ban this shit from the forum.