Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FINAL SALE, First person to offer me $3500.00 gets all. Details inside!!!

This is a discussion on FINAL SALE, First person to offer me $3500.00 gets all. Details inside!!! within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; I am now at a point were i just want to quit this dam game lol, i dont care anymore ...
Page: 1

Default FINAL SALE, First person to offer me $3500.00 gets all. Details inside!!!

I am now at a point were i just want to quit this dam game lol, i dont care anymore that i lose a little bit of the money that i put in to it im fine by that, i just want out nothing more. SO im putting up a price for everything that i own in Carnac-West on a Bulk sale. First person to offer me $3500.00 usd Via Western Union will get my full account info which includes all the items listed below ( Except the Ionia Stuff ). The acc has no prem on it so u can get fresh prem and everything. I am the only 1 person who plays on the account, never a share. The items on the accuont are:

-Lvl 83 @ 1.2% , Personal Shield +7 , lvl 80 ps quest still available, 100k np donated to clan, 50k np on him ( Side chars = mage/warrior ) -----B/O(None)-----C/O( Chao Baal +8 and ROC+1 )
    -Chao's Wirinom+8 -----B/O($999 USD)-----C/O
    -Mean Leonard +8 -----B/O($325 USD)-----C/O
    -Ring of Courage +3 -----B/O($650 USD)-----C/O
    -Ring of Courage +2 -----B/O($320 USD)-----C/O
    -Hero's Valor +2 -----B/O($250 USD)-----C/O
    -Priest Chitin Set +8/15 hp , shell gloves +8/15hp -----B/O($200 USD)-----C/O
    -Rogue Shell Helm +11/19 -----B/O($300 USD)-----C/O ( http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/6020/shellhelmet9.jpg < Was not upgraded by me > )
    -Iron Necklace -----B/O($200 USD)-----C/O
    -Iron Belt -----B/O($180 USD)-----C/O
    -2x Lillime's Enticement+1 ( +0 )-----B/O( None )-----C/O
    -Holy Animor +7 -----B/O( None )-----C/O
    -Lycaon Hammer +7 -----B/O( None )-----C/O
    -Scorpion Shield +7 -----B/O( None )-----C/O
    -Lycaon Pendent +2 -----B/O( None )-----C/O
    -Fire Belt -----B/O( None )-----C/O
    -Full Defensive set +7 ( DD, SprD,ClbD, SwrD,AxD ) -----B/O
    ( None )-----C/O
    -6k Crisis (2880 mp)
    -5k Ibexs (1080 hp)
    -7k Soul pots
    -3k favors pots
    -lots of Talia
    -and lots of other nubbi stuff worth a few gb.

This whole pack is worth ~ 4.5k, for those of you that like to buy and sell for a profit at the end this is your best chance at a potential 1k return. Im just sick of this game and would like to get out. For those of you that still think the price is no good, you are more then welcome to make an offer only for the Bulk. ATM i will not sell Individual items but you can offer incase everything dosent sell as a bulk.

SELLING list on --> IONIA!!! ( NOT CARNAC-WEST!!! )

For this account i will be doing the same thing selling as bulk. The first person to offer me 650.00 usd via Western Union will get the full account info with all the stuff below and lots of stuff in the Inn. Profit potential here is about 150-200 usd.

-Rogue Lvl 80 @ 0%, Personal Dagger +7, 841k NP ( Crested Nazi ) 300 hours of plat left.
    -Iron Belt
    -Iron Necklace
    -2x ROL
    -2x HE+1 ( +0 )
    -Cleaver +9
    -Chitin Set +8/15, Shell pants/gloves +8/15
    -Scorpion Shield+0

If you buy as bulk ( Only for Ionia stuff ) u can have all for $650.00 usd

#### IF YOU OFFER ME 4000.00 USD VIA wu, I WILL GIVE U BOTH ACCOUNTS WITH EVERYTHING YOU SEE ON THIS TOPIC AND MORE ####

For anyone that is interested, ADD me on msn BUT first msg me your msn on here, because i dont accept random invites, so pm me ur msn on here first so i know which one to accpet.

My MSN: [email protected] ( Remember i will not accept random invites, msg me your msn here first!! )
    Last edited by cokojumbo69; 11-15-2009 at 06:46 PM.

up for gg, dno if any1 left in ko has the money to buy all that at once

if i offer you $10,000 can i have your characters hand delivered to me on top of the Eiffel Tower in a silver suitcase?

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    up for gg, dno if any1 left in ko has the money to buy all that at once
    im sure there is some1

bump for coko gg priest

Thanks guys , ahah i would love to deliver aslong as i get the money first to pay for a ticket/silver suitcase =P, Theres still tons of GG ppl in game

i have enough money to buy it, but don't want all those items

i'm sure many people on these forums are the same

You would probably be more successful and make more profit by selling everything individually

Also trading items in-game for IGI/IGC for more than they are worth, then reselling the coins for USD

if you do that u will make a lot of money, just ask Yoav on these forums

i'm sure Yoav has made ALOT of money

Yea i know what u mean, thers huge potential in the stuff im selling for a big profit, but i dont really have/want to spend the time to sell for igi/igc then get gb. i would rather just get rid of it all in a big bulk and just be done with it, i dont mind the loss as long as i get out of this game lol. You are always welcome to offer for what u like, im still looking to see what ppl are interested in and what they have to offer.

... -.-' no 1 wants to buy as a bulk ... bump...

wow this stupid shit thinks he can get mass USD off some pixels from a game that has been dead for over 2 years LOLLLLLL

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ilovesex View Post
    wow this stupid shit thinks he can get mass USD off some pixels from a game that has been dead for over 2 years LOLLLLLL
    if i had the same opinion that the game has been dead for over 2 years i wouldnt even think of coming to this forum/part of the forum. but u know thats just me

free bump

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ilovesex View Post
    7 days.

People need to learn to stop flaming in the markets...

styx1590

up for GG, I just did the same thing with KO, but didn't have near as good of items

bump for very trusted trader !

Quote Originally Posted by styx1590 View Post
    up for GG, I just did the same thing with KO, but didn't have near as good of items
    Oh nice man , i cant wait to just get finished here, once im out i think ill be out for a while ^^.... Thanks for all the free bumps every1

Bump

Bump .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast