Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

** GBs SOLD.. Closed.. Attempted Reputation Scam? **

This is a discussion on ** GBs SOLD.. Closed.. Attempted Reputation Scam? ** within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; I quit ACTUALLY playing this game a while ago, when I went back to college. I used an old computer ...
Page: 1

xanarchistx

I quit ACTUALLY playing this game a while ago, when I went back to college.

I used an old computer with some programs with debatable legality to farm GBs with my Cwest rogue..

I have a 62 archer(NOT FOR SALE)
    geared with dex9s,
    ironbow7,
    chitin7...

I have 31 gold bars, and possibly depending on the market (I haven't checked it lately because I get 6 fps on my old computer if I try to move around.. I sit in one place 14-20 hours a day AFK) I'll have more..

I am very trustable, if you used to play with me, I will be PMing you to post some "trustable" posts on here for the unsure.
    I've played in many servers and the small price of these programs each month is nothing near the amount I make from selling these items. I helped gear up friends and shared characters with a few of my closest friends.. I think J (a market moderator) was one of the first people I played with when I started back 2 years ago in manes, I've been around.

There is no question about trade, MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY...
    WESTERN UNION ONLY...
    *** I made the mistake my first two 70+ characters using PP and other forms of trading, and was scammed both times. I have NOT been scammed since, and do not plan to be. REGARDLESS of who you are, I will not sell you goldbars via PP.

Also, please check my posts from a few months ago, I also sold large quantities of gold bars when I farmed with 3 computers at a time, this is as dedicated as I am now (turning on one computer when I care enough to)

I can guarantee I won't respond on MSN because my main computer has been used for nothing but getting my papers done for the past two months, I don't plan to use it for anything else. All trades via WU are final, but the gold will be traded within 4 hours of pickup... [USE KO4LIFE TO PM ME FOR PURCHASE INFO]

PRICES:
    Each Gold Bar $7.50 (unless you buy them all)
    All of the gold $205 (~$6.60 each)
    Prices aren't negotiable.

hes a sexy nigga.

xanarchistx

bump.. ty bk

xanarchistx

bimp...

bamp...

dude ill buy all your gb for 6.60 a pop only if we set it up were i send 50 usd each time and you give gb ok

DieMOFO

payment sent, awating delivery.

WU declares its been picked up, awating delivery.

xanarchistx

Wtf? Awaiting delivery? I hope that's a fake message. I just was called and told to meet you in moradon.. I trade a character named "DieMOFO" ingame 21 gbs, 7gbs from the inn, and then 3gbs from another account.. Then he says I only gave him 3 gold bars, and starts spamming my PMs with "SCAMMER"....

Now, this kid clearly is just trying to mess with me. THe first time I went to the WU office, I called to recieve the MTCN, and my name was nowhere to be found on the sender nor the recieving lists of trades. I had the operator check all forms of my name, long and short.. nothing...

I had to drive 20 minutes home to get this kid to tell me the MTCN (because apparently he has never had to give the MTCN in any WU trades [untrue]... and I had to send 5 pms just to get his name...

I did end up recieving the money, and the goldbars were traded to his character...
    This guy was shady from the beginning.. Wouldnt give any information (Even though it's on my reciept) He insisted on waiting for me to get to a computer to give me the information for the trade, and then after I pickup the money he wouldnt answer a PM on ko4life, only called me when he wanted the goldbars(from a privacy blocked number)..

So all in all, the goldbars were sold... Another seemless trade but he insists he never was given the goldbars.. So.. if this is a type of 'scam'.. He's REALLY bad at it..

DieMOFO

Wtf? Awaiting delivery? I hope that's a fake message. I just was called and told to meet you in moradon.. I trade a character named "DieMOFO" ingame 21 gbs, 7gbs from the inn, and then 3gbs from another account.. Then he says I only gave him 3 gold bars, and starts spamming my PMs with "SCAMMER"....

Now, this kid clearly is just trying to mess with me. THe first time I went to the WU office, I called to recieve the MTCN, and my name was nowhere to be found on the sender nor the recieving lists of trades. I had the operator check all forms of my name, long and short.. nothing...

I had to drive 20 minutes home to get this kid to tell me the MTCN (because apparently he has never had to give the MTCN in any WU trades [untrue]... and I had to send 5 pms just to get his name...

I did end up recieving the money, and the goldbars were traded to his character...
    This guy was shady from the beginning.. Wouldnt give any information (Even though it's on my reciept) He insisted on waiting for me to get to a computer to give me the information for the trade, and then after I pickup the money he wouldnt answer a PM on ko4life, only called me when he wanted the goldbars(from a privacy blocked number)..

So all in all, the goldbars were sold... Another seemless trade but he insists he never was given the goldbars.. So.. if this is a type of 'scam'.. He's REALLY bad at it..[/b]

OMFG YOU LIAR. i havent recieved any gb's. WTF

I cant beleive this. I transfer $200 and $41 chrg to you, its now says picked up. I have not received GOLD.

DO NOT TRADE. ffs ive lost $200.

xanarchistx

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
    <div class='quotemain'>
    <div class='quotemain'>
    <div class='quotemain'>
    <div class='quotemain'>
    <div class='quotemain'>
    <div class='quotemain'>i will buy your gb&#39;s, how much you want for all of them?[/b]
    All 31 of the gold bars via WESTERN UNION for... $215

No paypal.. Especially with the amount of posts you have, and it being a new account.

[/b][/quote]

Hey, yeah thats fine. Can you get any1 to vouch for you, you said you knew J ? Also would you accept $200[/b][/quote]

I&#39;ll accept $210 if you pay the fees.

Also, if you want the vouch just please PM J and ask him about "xanarchistx" on the forums.. He knows me by Kaboom and Anarchist. He also should know my ko4life account. Please contact him for the vouch, I&#39;ll take $210... and then PM me with the info you need...[/b][/quote]

i want to get this sorted today, message me asap please[/b][/quote]

Info to Send

[MY INFO WAS HERE.. DELETED FOR PRIVACY.. i DONT MIND MUCH BUT IT&#39;S STILL MY PHONE NUMBER..]

Or if you&#39;re still looking for the vouch please PM J and give him my username on ko4life. He&#39;ll know me.

[/b][/quote]

Money is sent - im not happy though, the fee was $42......
    [/b][/quote]

They said they had no record of any trades in my name..[/b][/quote]

man cmon dont be stupid, i had to phone up to double check. People say you were trusty.....[/b][/quote]

Bro, you have to give me the MTCN (confirmation number) for me to be able to accept the trade.
    If you want to prove I&#39;m a scammer, just post a screenshot of the receit from sending the money to me.
    I called WU to recieve the MTCN number since I was not given it, and the operator said that there was no information on a trade to me at all.[/b][/quote]

no i dont, all you need to do is go to your WU and give proof of yourself. Then you can get the money and you can stop fucking me around. Im being serious, ive sent money before and never needed to give out MTCN.[/b][/quote]

Then give me a name! I can&#39;t even check if there&#39;s money at WU for me via the internet NOR the phone without the name of the sender![/b][/quote]

My name is Ben Groves[/b][/quote]

W0131 We do not have an order with the provided information. Please verify your information and click Check Status of another transfer

^^ Directly from the WU website. There&#39;s no trades in your name nor mine.
    I need the MTCN to find the trade[/b][/quote]

All of our PMs... Up until he actually gives me the MTCN

And I have proof of my farmer, he&#39;s the archer with the iron and chitins who sits there with a priest healing farming transformation scrolls all day.. Took me a while to get all of these goldbars, I don&#39;t appreciate someone trying to say I scammed them...

Something was shady about this kid&#39;s name from the beginning..

DieMOFO

All 31 of the gold bars via WESTERN UNION for... $215

No paypal.. Especially with the amount of posts you have, and it being a new account.
    Hey, yeah thats fine. Can you get any1 to vouch for you, you said you knew J ? Also would you accept $200
    I&#39;ll accept $210 if you pay the fees.

Also, if you want the vouch just please PM J and ask him about "xanarchistx" on the forums.. He knows me by Kaboom and Anarchist. He also should know my ko4life account. Please contact him for the vouch, I&#39;ll take $210... and then PM me with the info you need...
    i want to get this sorted today, message me asap please

Info to Send
    [MY INFO WAS HERE.. DELETED FOR PRIVACY.. i DONT MIND MUCH BUT IT&#39;S STILL MY PHONE NUMBER..]
    Or if you&#39;re still looking for the vouch please PM J and give him my username on ko4life. He&#39;ll know me.
    Money is sent - im not happy though, the fee was $42......
    They said they had no record of any trades in my name..

man cmon dont be stupid, i had to phone up to double check. People say you were trusty.....
    Bro, you have to give me the MTCN (confirmation number) for me to be able to accept the trade.
    If you want to prove I&#39;m a scammer, just post a screenshot of the receit from sending the money to me.
    I called WU to recieve the MTCN number since I was not given it, and the operator said that there was no information on a trade to me at all.
    no i dont, all you need to do is go to your WU and give proof of yourself. Then you can get the money and you can stop fucking me around. Im being serious, ive sent money before and never needed to give out MTCN.
    Then give me a name! I can&#39;t even check if there&#39;s money at WU for me via the internet NOR the phone without the name of the sender!

My name is Ben Groves
    W0131 We do not have an order with the provided information. Please verify your information and click Check Status of another transfer

^^ Directly from the WU website. There&#39;s no trades in your name nor mine.
    I need the MTCN to find the trade

All of our PMs... Up until he actually gives me the MTCN[/b]

So how does this prove ive accepted the gold? i havent even told you my in game name. Your a cheap pathetic dikhead. I havent received any gb&#39;s, i sent you the money ovr an hour ago, i sent you numerous messages awaiting a responce after i saw on WU that you collected. I havent even been on KO.

How do i farm all day? I work, i have a life. the highest lvl i have is lvl 59 ardream rogue, nice farming material that.....

DieMOFO

cmon you PRICK, ive traded with people and its gone through fine before and now you, your a pathetic low life, stealing peoples money.

1) how do you know my in game name?
    2) how can i farm with a lvl 59 rogue, where are ss?
    3) give me money back or gb&#39;s or ima burn your house down.

dont believe this diemofo. and if possible ban/mute him from forums for being a complete jackass. and pretty much faking a scam.

xanarchistx

You contacted me via the phone. You called from a blocked out number so I couldnt match your number that recieved to the number provided on Western Union...

I farm all day, not you. Please read my message. I farm all day with programs of debateably legality.
    It takes me forever to farm this much money, and I gave you all I had farmed up so far.

BK I appreciate the comment but I think that since everything was traded fine, this cant even be called a scam. He just wants to mess with me now.. for enjoyment I guess..

DieMOFO

You contacted me via the phone. You called from a blocked out number so I couldnt match your number that recieved to the number provided on Western Union...

I farm all day, not you. Please read my message. I farm all day with programs of debateably legality.
    It takes me forever to farm this much money, and I gave you all I had farmed up so far.[/b]

WTF is going on. Bknight how you judge? i havent received any gb&#39;s. are you in on this aswell? wtf i cant beleive this.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast