Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

** GBs SOLD.. Closed.. Attempted Reputation Scam? **

This is a discussion on ** GBs SOLD.. Closed.. Attempted Reputation Scam? ** within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; oh i know..no one was scammed. saying he should be banned from forums for trying to fake a scam. i ...
Page: 2

oh i know..no one was scammed. saying he should be banned from forums for trying to fake a scam. i mean you cant just call in a fake bomb threat and get away with it.

DieMOFO

Angry

ok, i really dont know what to do.

i dont have ss of wu saying he collected or not, i have mtcn which says he has collected. But i dont have any gb's at all. I was going to buy cleaver+9 from Souls and he knows i was waiting for money. I would have bought it straight away if id have got it, he was waiting for me.

i feel so gutted.

what? I have been scammed, he knicked my $200+ and run away, taken without giving me the gb's.

ban diemofo and send this topic to the vault. so its not to ruin his reputation.

btw. cj you get your car yet?

DieMOFO

wtf? Ban me for what? getting $200 stolen.

this is crazy, bknight you getting half the $200? is that what it is....

this fucking sucks.

anarchist send me that 100$ when you get the chance

edit. oops meant to pm that.

no ss of the trade itself? :huh:

DieMOFO

exactly, if i was trading 35gb id definately make a ss. But i bet you that $200 they do not have one.

this is bullshit, nirvana has lived up to the name

okay ty anarchist for the money..woot!

edit. oops meant to put that in pm again.

DieMOFO

ive traded with Salmin, and Puter before. Everything went through fine. They got money and i got items, but on this occasion no.

do you have a screen shot or trade?
    i havent given you my in game name?

the ss of trading golbars?

DieMOFO

i dont have one because i never received them, i bet xanarchistx doesnt have either.....

DieMOFO

Smile

how can I be the one called a scammer here,

I am the one who has lost $250 and recieved no gb's
    There is no screen shot for trade
    I never gave an ingame name for my char so how is trade even possible?
    Nirvana getting involved when wasnt the one even doing the deal?

its either my word or xanarchistx - just because he has posts doesnt mean he isnt a scammer. Make up your own mind but I have evidence I sent the money and he recived, but neither of us have evidence he sent me the goldbars....

so nirvana ur friend uses a koexp hack to get goldbars and u flame afk to lure isloon to spawn wtf?

i think if anarchist wanted to scam. he would scam the shitloads of unsealed gear he has acess too on various peoples account..worth shitloads more then 250$. i think anarchist has done more trades then anyone ive met on these forums..and your going to say "i did 2 trades so im gg". tbh doesnt rlly matter how many you did..but if you want to play that game im sure anarchist has well over a 100 trades. if you have no solid proof..and no motivation why dont you just stfu. anarch is trying to earn some extra cash for his car. why would he ruin his rep on the place where he sells his stuff..then he wouldnt be able to make anymore money.

DieMOFO

Please try keep to topic, i really want my $200 back. I dont give a fuck if AFK cheat or wallhack whatever, ive lost real life cash that ive worked hard for because a low life thieving prick and sidekick "Nirvana" have stolen it.

nirvana, u are the only one sticking up for him from hte begining, he has no proof that he has given me the gold?????

stp being a butt fuck and pull your tongue out his arse

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast