Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

** GBs SOLD.. Closed.. Attempted Reputation Scam? **

This is a discussion on ** GBs SOLD.. Closed.. Attempted Reputation Scam? ** within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Please try keep to topic, i really want my $200 back. I dont give a fuck if AFK cheat or ...
Page: 3

Please try keep to topic, i really want my $200 back. I dont give a fuck if AFK cheat or wallhack whatever, ive lost real life cash that ive worked hard for because a low life thieving prick and sidekick "Nirvana" have stolen it.

nirvana, u are the only one sticking up for him from hte begining, he has no proof that he has given me the gold?????

stp being a butt fuck and pull your tongue out his arse[/b]
    you have no proof you didnt recieve you dumb fuking retard. oh wow..its tough to take the money and then say you didnt recieve it. ive been vouching for anarchist for a long time..and a while on this server. i think if he wanted to scam he woulda chose to scam more then 200$.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=243488&hl=
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=240990&hl=
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=239273&hl=
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=238953&hl=
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=233654&hl=

those are just some of his selling topics that ive vouched for. its not like i randomly schemed up with him for this 1.. and plotted to scam you. which he didnt..and i obviously didnt.

lets not forget you shouldnt be doing USD trades in the first place. as your join date is kinda on the new side.

DieMOFO

obviously you are so chummy that you decided to come together and scam an innocent guy who has no posts and just wants to enjoy KO. But NO, you decided to stoop so low you steal money and pretend that i havent received the gold.

You was very fast to jump in there and defend him without hearing anything ive said, are you sure you havent rehersed any of this? im pretty sure you have.

Why has anarchist said anything bout this, its you trying to be big dick and get in and defend so u can scam more people in a few weeks // months time.

Your life is scamming people, its sick, its sad, its definately fucking pathetic. get a life and a job....

actually i have a job. and so does anarchist which is why he hasnt replied. dumbfuk.

DieMOFO

right... so whats your and his job? Running round to all the local western unions picking up cash and claiming you havent picked it up or sent items. Thats a dumbfuck job really.

sort you life out u pathetic prick

and i know perfection. even though me and anarch are such good friends and still are. i still had the balls to kick him off account. main reason was when he kept pking with has been hackers. he didnt koxp then. only recently has he been koxp i think to make $$..not like hes trying to gear himself out. not like hes trying to "proclaim" being the best and 100% legit clan on the server. lol he flat out said it. AFK has been trying to hide there wallhacks for few months. finally cardinal decided to leak which backfired onto himself.

actually i own a business. not quite sure what anarch does...but i do know hes always working. and btw i dont even live near a WU place.

DieMOFO

i dont give a fuck how he got the gb's.

what i do care about is how i havent got the gb's and have lost $200. And how im going to get $200 back

He is still a cheater and violating rules. Not good. Not cool.

no point argueing with you.

DieMOFO

your not argueing because you got no defence against a dumfucking cheater who koxpers, scamms innocent people who just want to enjoy playing KO.

He didnt even ask for an ingame name ffs. How can he deliver if he didnt ask for it and i didnt give. There is no ss from xanarchistx when delivery was made. Like wtf, who doesnt make a screenshot of every big trade?

:angry:

well i mean hes sold a few hundred gb..i dont think 200$ is a "big trade" for him.

i remember him selling gbs at the second month of the server for 20$ :lol:

DieMOFO

i dont care whether he thinks or you think this isnt a big deal. End of the day its $200 and he isnt on the bad end of the deal is he, I AM.

so dont be fucking sarcastic.

end of the day he delivered the gb's. and your just one of those people that get a deilvery from UPS and then smash it on the ground and tell them that its there fault it was broken so you can get a refund. well you picked the wrong business to try and pull a stunt like that. no such thing as refunds here. especially when its a phony.

DieMOFO

there is one slight problem with that accusation, its not PHONY.

i havent received any gold. say what you want but your being rather defensive for someone not even involved with the deal. Its probably because you are a big part of the cover up, just because you got a 1000+posts u think your dick is 2inches longer and your sticking up for xanarchistx coz he's you rl pal. You think you can get away with this huh?

J

Um, you joined last month. You weren't suppose to do any USD trade.

BTW, this is being investigated. But no sides has any proof so I don't see this going anywhere.

DieMOFO

Yes J i understand that, ive done usd deals before aswell. Ive done ingame deals with you too. But it doesnt make it ok for someone to scam me of $200. I knows it being investigated. If you need anything i can provide.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast