Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

** GBs SOLD.. Closed.. Attempted Reputation Scam? **

This is a discussion on ** GBs SOLD.. Closed.. Attempted Reputation Scam? ** within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; if you have something they needed you would have posted it. this is all heresay. and hmm lets see whos ...
Page: 4

if you have something they needed you would have posted it. this is all heresay. and hmm lets see whos side is going to be more believable. the guy who just joined the forum and is breaking rules for doing usd trades with such a recent join date. or someone whos been on the forums for a long long time..and hasnt had one bad thing said about him. and rl friends? uh no..we arent. i think if we were rl friends i would know where he worked.

nothing to be investigated.

someone whos been on the forums for a long long time..and hasnt had one bad thing said about him.
    nothing to be investigated.[/b]
    i care to disagree brandon...u kno very well y... J, do this one real well for all of us

i care to disagree brandon...u kno very well y... J, do this one real well for all of us[/b]
    yes im sure in shitloads of other places crap like that means nothing. but in a case where there is no proof at all..and its all heresay. its kinda the only thing.

yes im sure in shitloads of other places crap like that means nothing. but in a case where there is no proof at all..and its all heresay. its kinda the only thing.[/b]
    true the accusation sounds sketchi but CJ isn't all that good as u make him sound

kreshnik

Well if DieMofo has a SS of his money being accepted or something im not positive how WU works and neither of them have SS of giving/receiving gb's then the guy who was supposed to give him the gb's mostly likely scammed him, i personally dont belive in how many posts you have. Just though id put my opinion in this.

Honestly Don't think DieMofo would make up this crap if he received his gbs sounds fishy imo

kreshnik

Honestly Don't think DieMofo would make up this crap if he received his gbs sounds fishy imo[/b]
    yeah that's what i thought i mean the other guy could a been like BAM BITCH here is the SS but i read everything and i didn't see a single SS.... Fishy yes

DieMOFO

thank you, i appreciate people coming to sence and realising i wouldnt moan like fuck if id have received the gb's. Their is no sence to that.

There is no logic behind it, if anyone wants to see a receipt of paymnt they are more than welcome. If anyone would like to see a screen shot of trade YOU CANT, because there was no trade and bknight and xanarchistx have stolen $200 of my hard earned cash off of me.

Just because you have 1000+ doesnt mean i am the one at fault, xanarchistx already said he uses koxp to farm money which is ilegal. So what else ilegal does he do? Steal money from helpless people who rely on decent people to actually go through with trades?

I wouldnt just make up all this bullshit, and why would xanarchistx post a thread about me being so bad, even though he has received his $200 and "apparently given his 35gbs". Its all a cover up to make it look like im in the wrong, he is sat behind his computer laughing at all of us, he will strike again and i feel sorry if you have to feel like i do right now.

bknight and xanarchistx have stolen $200 of my hard earned cash off of me.[/b]
    woaw bro. i can tell u from experience that bknight is legit as anyone gets but xanarchistx doesn't hold to same. don't say bknight was on it cuz i kno that can't be right :huh:

kreshnik

woaw bro. i can tell u from experience that bknight is legit as anyone gets but xanarchistx doesn't hold to same. don't say bknight was on it cuz i kno that can't be right :huh:[/b]
    it can and can not because bknight was the first person to jump in for him and if xanarchistx is guilty then that just gives bk a bad name he shouldn't jump in for no reason becuase this is between die and xan .

it can and can not because bknight was the first person to jump in for him and if xanarchistx is guilty then that just gives bk a bad name he shouldn't jump in for no reason becuase this is between die and xan .[/b]
    err true....i rest my case. i don't want flames

DieMOFO

yes i admit i was a little fast to jump on bknight, but its the way he stuck up for xanarchistx straight away, seemed a little odd.

Dont mean to flame anyone other than xanarchistx, i dont care to be honest i just want the $200 or the 35gbs. That is not to hard to understand right?

im just a genuine guy who wants to play and enjoy gaming. So what if i choose to buy a few extra's, i have a good job and choose to. That doesnt mean that the money i work for can be stolen. Especially when its sposed to be a trusted person on the forum.

Especially when its sposed to be a trusted person on the forum.[/b]
    haha i fell off laughing at that.
    bkinght and anarchists are close . u say one they both come.

DieMOFO

haha i fell off laughing at that.
    bkinght and anarchists are close . u say one they both come.[/b]
    aye? i dont understand you mean..

me and anarchist are conjoined twins...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast