Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

** GBs SOLD.. Closed.. Attempted Reputation Scam? **

This is a discussion on ** GBs SOLD.. Closed.. Attempted Reputation Scam? ** within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Thus resulting in HOT SEX...
Page: 5

RoxaS

Thus resulting in HOT SEX

DieMOFO

stop being a dikhead nirvana

me and anarchist are conjoined twins...[/b]
    pretty much

DieMOFO

why hasnt xAnarchistx had anything to say on the matter? oh yes, he's run away with my money :@:@

RoxaS

He rather not waste his time on you?

I sure as hell wouldn't.

DieMOFO

right... and why wouldnt you do that ?

RoxaS

Lets see, if he would even scam don't you think he'd go for a little more than $200?

And so far, I haven't seen any physical evidence that you got scammed so unless you've got any proof....shut the fuck up.

xanarchistx

Where is this guy getting his info?

I don't even know what bknight looks like, nor can I remember where he lives.
    No one STOLE your $200. YOU contacted me to recieve your gbs, YOU were the only one with my phone number, YOU insisted on not getting on your real character and using your level 1 named "DieMOFO" ingame.. YOU insisted that even since you have 0 posts I should trust you, YOU were the only one who KNEW that I had picked up the money, YOU are the only one who would have called me and told me you checked that I picked up the money and to meet you in moradon and PM you once I got home.. YOU made it PRETTY hard for me to believe the wrong person got the money...

Obviously I should have held to my old guidelines and never traded anyone I thought was sketchy. I'll have more gbs real soon, believe me, and then you will have proof I don't scam... I've done a TON of USD trades, bought premium for people, logged in people's accounts FULL of money and items, I've helped gear friends with my OWN usd just because I felt like being able to PK with them when I could...

[As far as promasterogue]
    I dont know if you care if I use your real name, so I'll call you J aswell. You helped me level my character from 55ish to 62. I'm sorry if I needed to get out of the game to concentrate on what life is REALLY about, and I didn't want to leave a full BP with items sitting on an account I didn't have full access to..

[In general]
    I still farm daily, almost 24 hours a day(The old computer overheats with no videocard besides onboard, and shuts off randomly) . If you would like to see where I farm for my gbs I'll show you where and how. I have a very good paying job for being 18, and those of you I played with know that. I do not scam people, I make extra money in my spare time by selling gold bars, end of story.

[overall]
    I shouldn't have traded the kid with 0 posts, and will refrain from doing it again. He looked shady from the beginning..

why hasnt xAnarchistx had anything to say on the matter? oh yes, he's run away with my money :@:@[/b]
    Hate to break it to you, but people out there do have jobs...
    I have a fulltime job I often work up to 45 hours for, as well as going to school fulltime with 16 credit hours... Don't push me on time.

If(proof = 1) {
    Show me
    } else {
    Stop wasting your fucking time on someone who clearly doesn't scam people for USD, and stop trying to ruin my chances of selling more in the future..
    }

Okay, I got bored.

xanarchistx

Well if DieMofo has a SS of his money being accepted or something im not positive how WU works and neither of them have SS of giving/receiving gb's then the guy who was supposed to give him the gb's mostly likely scammed him, i personally dont belive in how many posts you have. Just though id put my opinion in this.[/b]

What do I have to prove with screenshots of me giving him goldbars?

He paid me, I accepted it.. There's no way for him to scam me, so there's no reason to make sure I have proof I gave it to him, unless I was still expecting him to deliver the money.

Unless I'm giving him the goldbars first, theres no reason for me to try to record the fact that I traded him, and even if he did take screenshots of getting the goldbars, if he's trying to get me seen as a scammer, why would he release those screenshots anyway?

DieMOFO

ok firstly, i never even told you my in game name. RUMBLED

secondly DieMOFO is not a lvl 1. its my bdw char lvl 45 fully kitted so i think you'd know the different between a lvl 45 and a level 1? RUMBLED

thirdly, i would never phone your number to make sure you transfered the gb's, thats just riduclous considering i never asked for your msn...

I dont have any screenshots of the trade, i wouldnt moan about it if i had actually received the item dumbfuck. You dont have any screenshots, you dont have any proof that you gave me the gold bars. I wouldnt make this shit up to give you a bad name on a frickin forum, i dont care about peoples reputation all i care about is the items they have for sale and wether i can buy them or not. In your case you had 35gbs and i wanted to get myself duel+9cleaver, i even pm'd Soul in game to him that i was awaiting delivery of goldbars!!!

There is proof that i ave given you the money, but no proof that i have received the gold bars. Its slightly different losing 35gbs in game, and losing $200 real life. 35gb's cant be alot for a cheatng shit like yourself using koxpers all day.

I wouldnt make a storm on a forum about receiving money, then giving the items to someone because i didnt want to give the MTCN to him. But this is precisely what xanarchistx has done, BUT WHY? he's making a defence before anyone has accused him of anything. As soon as i saw the post obviously i was going to post and say bullshit buddy gimme my gb's.

What do I have to prove with screenshots of me giving him goldbars?

He paid me, I accepted it.. There's no way for him to scam me, so there's no reason to make sure I have proof I gave it to him, unless I was still expecting him to deliver the money.

Unless I'm giving him the goldbars first, theres no reason for me to try to record the fact that I traded him, and even if he did take screenshots of getting the goldbars, if he's trying to get me seen as a scammer, why would he release those screenshots anyway?[/b]

YOU SAID IT YOURSELF, THERS NO WAY FOR ME TO SCAM YOU. SO WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT SHITFACE?

J

Closed. Will be reopened when I have something to say.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345