Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

GG selling list

This is a discussion on GG selling list within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; You had 60gbs maybe for sale.. Now your selling 500gb+ worth of items.. The 2 accounts you had access to ...
Page: 2

Denden

You had 60gbs maybe for sale.. Now your selling 500gb+ worth of items.. The 2 accounts you had access to (which weren't yours) got hacked. I dont know what happened but you not logging msn in a week + all this puts it all together.

Do not do any trades with him. Something is definatly going on

and deleting jeff from msn and facebook?

I wanna give you the benefit of the doubt, cause I think your an awesome bloke. But im just having trouble atm...

banned looks like :P

TheMascot

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    did skydv8 get hacked? i had a dream he got hacked :O and i was the hacker :/ seriously. in my dream i stole a rol+1 from him and then he laughed at me that i couldnt steal his sealed stuff. weird dream :/
    I'm scared mushtt hehe. Dont and never have had a ROL+1, I suck at warrior using 1 skillbar, imagine how shit i'd be at sin xD

He had access to the account that lost items. But overall it wasn't much. all the items were unsealed. I never logged for 3-4 days and to the best of my knowledge he had never accessed the account for a good few months. I had never changed the PW either during that time, but was slowly getting a few items together. It could've been alot worse usually I have a gabs on it, and the account had full priest krowaz+6 set ( albeit sealed to character ) that was left untouched along with a magic power +8/15 fabric set and a few other items PUS speed pots etc. It had 20m on it only and that was also untouched. I dont have any proof and for that reason I am staying out of this.

All I will say is if it was him I'd be hugely disappointed and he knows it. C'est la vie.

For those who don't know, i'm jeff
    HI!!

okay serious now, yeah i got hacked or somthing like that, seif asks me where james has been the last few days, i didn't know, so he asks me if i want to come csw, said sure (first time log in since 2 weeks or so) i get "invalid password" knowing i never changed it i try contact james since he was the only one other then me that knew my info i find out he deleted me off msn and facebook

for the record he could of easily done it, easy as everyone else that could of had my info
    i'll explain, the account i bought i had SQ changed, K2 asked me for personal info in the ticket to verify i'm the real owner, so seeing as everyone that has my usersname and pw could of easily changed my pw and seal code etc etc, seeing the email adress i used on the account had the same password

so it's my own fault if i got hacked

but i also have to say i don't suspect james at all he's way to gg (this doesn't explain why he deleted me from msn and facebook aswell just looks dodgy)
    and i don't care that i got hacked, sure i lost alot of money but i quit the game a while ago with no intention of coming back this just makes it easier for me to say bye

but on the other hand i do wish to find out who hacked me since it was about 1400$ i lost

so yeah want more can always ask me, i'll come check ko4life more

Want3d aka jeff <3

Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar

u dont care that u lost 1400$? what a dumb ass...
    (this msg comes from ur ex clan leader btw)
    XD

ofc i care that i lost 1400$ i didn't mean it that way, i would love to get it back but i can't
    unless a hacker miracles comes and he gives me everytihng back, not goin to happen... so why care and let it get to me no point my own fault that i lost it

to bad really

SumYungHo Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Want3dScum View Post
    ofc i care that i lost 1400$ i didn't mean it that way, i would love to get it back but i can't
    unless a hacker miracles comes and he gives me everytihng back, not goin to happen... so why care and let it get to me no point my own fault that i lost it

to bad really

i got hacked once... by my scammer.. and when i found him he sed srry n gave me my 3grand worth of items back

KOISDRUGS Senior Member PenguOwnz's Avatar

s>my friends for imirs +2 and iron sets pm me plx

yourbestis myworst

for all you people that still believe in me thank you,
    im currently still emailing jeff, wading our way through horrible topic

quoting james in his email on 26/10/2010 : "im going away again tomorrow till sunday to london with liv, making the most of half term before exams,
    il try email as much as possible keep me updated,
    sorry again if it was my fault "

so you're in london eeh, yet you're online on ko4life... do you think i'm stupid?
    he hacked me and i know it bann this guy

Denden

What a shame.

need some gbs

pm sent

people know this guy is a scammer and yet they still try and buy from him wtf

Default mmmm

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    can somebody make a post about all these hacks going on? Need to be informed :P
    i dont beleive in all this hacking...only greedy people...and the big mistake of sharing...thats why i will never share~~~i never been hack in all this years...and in any other game period...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast