Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

~GG Warrior items selling list!~ ~BB KO!~

This is a discussion on ~GG Warrior items selling list!~ ~BB KO!~ within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally Posted by Nathasa i know its because of scammers and paypal likes payers more.... iam just saying its good ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Nathasa View Post
    i know its because of scammers and paypal likes payers more.... iam just saying its good staff that PP and only because of idiots its useless ;o)

whatever if that buy out is 700 i gonna take it ;o) sending private msg to better talk on MSN
    wat ?
    bump for will

yeah dont wrrie man i lost alot too ib plus 8 exp perm few other gear from the black hole and ko wont do any think about it they tell you ame bs this free game which it is not yeha that why i quit as well

why make a full topic when everything is on hold? stop being gae warmachine

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team! We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

In accordance with our terms of service we currently do not perform any item restorations / rollbacks, which includes game currency and experience loss. We understand that loss can be frustrating and we do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. To review our Terms of Service policy please visit: Knight Online World – Free to Play Online Fantasy MMORPG & Massive PVP Multiplayer Game – Gamers First.

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. Should you require any further assistance then please feel free to submit another support ticket and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you again for contacting us. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in Knight Online!

Regards,

Vicster
    Knight Online Customer Support Team
    knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.com
    GamersFirst – Free To Play Multiplayer Online Games, Free MMO, Fantasy MMO, Online FPS, Free Multiplayer Car Racing, Adventure, Shooting & Strategy Games Online

Be among the first to try GamersFirst's upcoming games!
    - Intense first-person shooter action: Parabellum – Free to Play Online FPS Game, Multiplayer Adventure/War Games Online – GamersFirst
    - Yeni nesil, tamamen Türkçe MMO: Runes of Magic: http://www.RunesofMagic.com.tr

Click here to earn FREE G1 Credits!

They dont wanna even investigate it. GG K2!

@稣제逸눇Leqend
    flame already, nice! btw im not warmachine, not anymore......sorry but im waiting for WU payment for most of these items in a package deal. jeeeeeez u mad?
    Last edited by MauiWowie; 09-02-2010 at 03:39 PM.

maui come vent kac

bump for trusty

dude can you put on hold that in+3 for me??? i wrote you msg with MSN you didnt even add me or answer me ;o) so is it ok for 700 usd or what ;o) just respond would be nice ;o)))

Quote Originally Posted by Nathasa View Post
    dude can you put on hold that in+3 for me??? i wrote you msg with MSN you didnt even add me or answer me ;o) so is it ok for 700 usd or what ;o) just respond would be nice ;o)))
    I replied to you in pm, remember no paypal. NO MATTER WHAT I WONT DO PAYPAL!

bump waiting on someone who wants to buy ROC+2,2x PE+2,SOS+3 and Krowaz warrior set+7 as package deal. will update if/when the trade goes through.

thanks for bumps guys!

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MauiWowie View Post
    Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team! We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

In accordance with our terms of service we currently do not perform any item restorations / rollbacks, which includes game currency and experience loss. We understand that loss can be frustrating and we do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. To review our Terms of Service policy please visit: Knight Online World – Free to Play Online Fantasy MMORPG & Massive PVP Multiplayer Game – Gamers First.

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. Should you require any further assistance then please feel free to submit another support ticket and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you again for contacting us. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in Knight Online!

Regards,

Vicster
    Knight Online Customer Support Team
    knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.com
    GamersFirst – Free To Play Multiplayer Online Games, Free MMO, Fantasy MMO, Online FPS, Free Multiplayer Car Racing, Adventure, Shooting & Strategy Games Online

Be among the first to try GamersFirst's upcoming games!
    - Intense first-person shooter action: Parabellum – Free to Play Online FPS Game, Multiplayer Adventure/War Games Online – GamersFirst
    - Yeni nesil, tamamen Türkçe MMO: Runes of Magic: http://www.RunesofMagic.com.tr

Click here to earn FREE G1 Credits!

They dont wanna even investigate it. GG K2!

@稣제逸눇Leqend
    flame already, nice! btw im not warmachine, not anymore......sorry but im waiting for WU payment for most of these items in a package deal. jeeeeeez u mad?
    of course they wont, its k2

Free bump

bomp

Up for trusty!

sent money and recieved item ;o) nice trade ty for in+3 )

Thanks for the bump guys, now the warrior and dual weapons left.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast