Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

HACKED ITEMS: look out for these if u see some1 these selling let me know

This is a discussion on HACKED ITEMS: look out for these if u see some1 these selling let me know within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; The items are rare priest gloves +9/19str priest cap +9/19str Elemental Pendant +2 they were hacked from my account so ...
Page: 1

PathosKid

Default HACKED ITEMS: look out for these if u see some1 these selling let me know

The items are rare

priest gloves +9/19str
    priest cap +9/19str

Elemental Pendant +2

they were hacked from my account so if you see them forsale do not buy them

this might not be the correct place to put this topic but this is where it will be seen

If you own any paper +9 cap or gloves priest, let me know so i can rule you out of buying from the hacker

i bought gloves+9/19str 2 days ago ingame , the guy said he have paulderon / helm also, when did u got hacked exctly?

PathosKid

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBaby View Post
    i bought gloves+9/19str 2 days ago ingame , the guy said he have paulderon / helm also, when did u got hacked exctly?
    2 days ago...on friday 8/21 2pm EST

PathosKid

i also need to know if its possible to get the password to another account by haveing the secret questions and answers and the latest k-esn code

I hope u find out bro, u should have told me the old owner was a noob i wouldn't have sold them 2 u until u had a secure account lol. Well at least the fov +1 is save atm, please dont put them onto that account yet. And do u know the KO4life name of the old account owner?

PathosKid

i dont think he has an account

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PathosKid View Post
    i also need to know if its possible to get the password to another account by haveing the secret questions and answers and the latest k-esn code
    All you need to change region and password are the secret questions. Only one will do, actually. Payment history is only needed to change the secret questions/answers.

IF you are having problems with a certain player and/or accusing someone of scamming/hacking your account, post this in the HAll Of Shame SEction.

I know who exactly you are talking about he was in my clan ages ago, He told me everything.

I hope you get your items back but there was 2 other sharers on your account other than u....

PathosKid

Quote Originally Posted by volcompat View Post
    IF you are having problems with a certain player and/or accusing someone of scamming/hacking your account, post this in the HAll Of Shame SEction.

I know who exactly you are talking about he was in my clan ages ago, He told me everything.

I hope you get your items back but there was 2 other sharers on your account other than u....
    which niether of them were on the account...and have proof and the hacker didn't take certain items that the sharer knows are on the account

and none of my sharers have the seal/unseal code...so who do u think took the items? other then the person who sold me the account and still knows the unseal code?

PathosKid

and i am talking about the old healingugetsmehighh character

steponmii got scammed? aq

PathosKid

not scammed...hacked

there's 3 secret anwsers. just becuz someone gives u one, doesnt mean ur safe. He could always change ur info with the other 2 anwsers. Buy account, put premmy on it, submit a ticket to change the secret answers to yours. Put gear on account and seal it. and your safe.

only way.

zrocker0404

If u want ill put the post in there, i know everything that happened. I cant believe those 2 (you know) would stoop do hacking and scamming. They're trash and i'd like everyone in KO to know it. But i'd like to respect your wishes so if you dont want me to post anything i wont.

PathosKid

sure rocker... i guess getting gbs for the account wasn't enough(even tho it was more then they have ever had)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast