HateBringer is a scammer

This is a discussion on HateBringer is a scammer within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; glad trusties count for anything gave him all items first he said he would send money in a second preceded ...
Page: 1

assailent

Default HateBringer is a scammer

glad trusties count for anything gave him all items first he said he would send money in a second preceded to log off msn and knight and i can see he is on ko4life... Well guess i shouldnt have expected much with the average person i seem to run into. Hopefully this headsup at least helps someone else out...

Banned Senior Member

Hmm! We shared an account and he said he was keylogged and all our items were gone. Seems he scammed me aswell then! I have his adress though. Might give him a visit soon..

assailent

yeah let me know how that goes if u do and grab 150 dollars off him for me lol

Banned Senior Member

I just pmed him. I am fed up of all these scammers nowadays..argh! I'll await his pm, and otherwise I'll pay him a visit.

HateBringer as in MaulMutz? WTF?

assailent

completely agree so hard to trust anyone and I hope you do haha you should let me know how it turns out

man i am so sick off scammer too hetrue to scam me but i was too smart for him