Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Helenid+9

This is a discussion on Helenid+9 within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Does any1 know how much is it worth ? I heard there is only one at cw....
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman
    Posts
    1,311

    Default Helenid+9

    Does any1 know how much is it worth ?

    I heard there is only one at cw.



  2. #2
    B.M.F Senior Member 稣제逸눇Leqend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    721

    Default

    dang this bow getting hored around now lol

  3. #3
    Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    what do you mean by that ?

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    433

    Default

    i would say 120gbs not sure though

  5. #5
    Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    thx bro, however any1 is sure about its price exactly?

    and ib+9 is 40 - 50 gbs and helenid+9 120 ? ;o

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    thx bro, however any1 is sure about its price exactly?

    and ib+9 is 40 - 50 gbs and helenid+9 120 ? ;o
    well helenid got a better elemental dmg 2more attack power, and the most awesome thing about helenid is the fact you can use wep enchant scrolls with it, and that makes it worth alot if you ask me.

  7. #7
    Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    I know that. And that its great bow.
    Still would like to know exact price if im to buy it. Or at least see what people would offer for it

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    264

    Default

    +9 iron bows are only 50gb's? o.0

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    127

    Default

    dont think so mate ib+9 40~50gb its 65gb+

  10. #10
    B.M.F Senior Member 稣제逸눇Leqend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beer View Post
    well helenid got a better elemental dmg 2more attack power, and the most awesome thing about helenid is the fact you can use wep enchant scrolls with it, and that makes it worth alot if you ask me.
    and dont forget ib+9 shoots faster then a cross bow anyday of the week i would take faster skills then more ap and slow cast's

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperManRetrnn View Post
    dont think so mate ib+9 40~50gb its 65gb+
    Actually he's right. Some guy was selling his for 55gbs today

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    892

    Default

    if ib is around 55 the heledin really should be at most 80gbs, only reason due to the using weapon enchants, dont really think worth paying the extra $150 for 2ap/ a bit of elemental + would be a hard ass mofo to sell

  13. #13
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    54

    Default

    sam soeed all bows... only noobs say tht.... also a hlnid is WORTH maybe 120-150 BUT it wont sell for what its worth simply cuz its a bow and nobody pays so much for bows now unless maybe its an ee since archers got facked by k2

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShallWeHaveAFootRace? View Post
    Actually he's right. Some guy was selling his for 55gbs today
    who selling it ?

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    if ib is around 55 the heledin really should be at most 80gbs, only reason due to the using weapon enchants, dont really think worth paying the extra $150 for 2ap/ a bit of elemental + would be a hard ass mofo to sell
    frist ib+9 is 65gb+ and its only heliend +9 in cw and i have both and i know offer i got

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •