Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How to stop a scam?

This is a discussion on How to stop a scam? within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Shame seemed shady when I dealt with him so I just didn't do the trade. He offered to use TM ...
Page: 2

Shame seemed shady when I dealt with him so I just didn't do the trade. He offered to use TM though so I actually don't think he is a scammer, just a feeling. So I'm not gonna say anything about him because he agreed on trade mod which is respectable.

Banned

Ye...but this guy was making me gullable...so I gave him mtcn? can i get my money on hold?

Not sure how it works. But if its over a certain amount you can actually contact the FBI for fraud. To an extreme^ Someone on a local forum scammed me on a XBOX Live card and I'm planning on sending his info in.

Hey cutie Senior Member

lol

Liquicity Senior Member WrongAnswer's Avatar

i dont get it, what happened?

Banned

This is the well known scammer on ko4life especially in KO WORLD!!! Please read and be aware!

[Private] says:
    Matanel Naboli aka Kenny
    msns [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    and more that i dont know of,
    his cousin name eliran bar
    my mate said tthey scam like this eliran makes topic and mata vouchs him and they scam
    they also scammed mrcassiba and upgraded his shield +8 and scammed 81 gira char, and lots of cwest accounts/items
    the only atm Ko4life account that i know him off is Shame
    they both are jewish, from israel
    [Private] says:
    did you pay him $600 yet?
    Villian aka CrizeN says:
    yes
    Villian aka CrizeN says:
    i need to stop it
    [Private] says:
    stop it asap
    [Private] says:
    I wanted to gather alot of info off him before posting i think those are enough to get him banned
    Villian aka CrizeN says:
    yes
    Villian aka CrizeN says:
    i know
    Villian aka CrizeN says:
    it is

Be careful for these guys as they will act so gullable and nice and warming and welcoming...or they can be the opposite and take your items if your blind or stupid enough to fall for an act like this has gone through for decades....IMO BAN SHAME!

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

I don't think that you can stop if its via WU, I made tons of deals and the reciever just have to show his ID and MTCN code and he gets the money.

Banned

Yes I know...It sucks...

Banned

Here's teh new deal...Shame aka [email protected] is not a scammer, he was involved in helping me find this buyer for iron set and such...but its kinda sketchy...

Eliran Bar is gonna pick up money 3 hrs from now and Shame has nothing to do with this. He just kinda gave me information where to get iron set...but I hope this Eliran gives me my uniques...

AGAIN...Shame isn't scam...he's okay gg...I bought his 40 gbs and Priest for 650 usd... gg trader sorry for the confusion...

and if i get scammed by this dude, ill take a break from ko and try to fix my paypal account. :s

Liquicity Senior Member WrongAnswer's Avatar

thx god.. i know shame isnt a scammer that was really weird to hear..

eliran scammed whole ko4life
    if u find his ip ban it

Banned

wait till i see the wu transaction go through with my items...

thx god.. i know shame isnt a scammer that was really weird to hear..

eliran scammed whole ko4life
    if u find his ip ban it[/b]

i still think eliran is kinda normal thou...just try to earn money the right way...not scams or scamming or scammers, for life you learn a lesson, i wonder if i can report him with his info?

SHANNARA Senior Member

I am glad that got squared away with Shame.

Shame gave me items before I sent money. IMO he is 100% trustable. He trusted me with only 2 trades in sig.

I don't know about the other guy. I can't comment on that.

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Here's teh new deal...Shame aka [email protected] is not a scammer, he was involved in helping me find this buyer for iron set and such...but its kinda sketchy...

Eliran Bar is gonna pick up money 3 hrs from now and Shame has nothing to do with this. He just kinda gave me information where to get iron set...but I hope this Eliran gives me my uniques...
    AGAIN...Shame isn't scam...he's okay gg...I bought his 40 gbs and Priest for 650 usd... gg trader sorry for the confusion...

and if i get scammed by this dude, ill take a break from ko and try to fix my paypal account. :s[/b]
    So you sent him (Eliran) without any voucher? :blink:

Banned

Ye

Got scammed 600 usd fo iron set dual roc and dual we+1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12