Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

HUGE Selling List!!!

This is a discussion on HUGE Selling List!!! within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Up up, dont let my topic fall please :/...
Page: 13

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Up up, dont let my topic fall please :/

Bump for the best guy ive shared with ^^ , will miss playing the char man.

too bad the shit ended like it did... anyways bump yoooooo...
    GL with selling the shit Jas <3

Yeh thanks guys. And Rob im so sorry man. But you know this was not how i wanted this to end up :/

I know u didnt mean it to end like this , just a faggot who scams when you trust them thats all.

anyway keep in contact fatty

who went to a scammer?

gimme names and i pew pew them

bump for a old clanie!

the one , the only, YME

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

wow what... what exactly happened

who was Yme? ko4life nick?

Quote Originally Posted by CYANEXTIME View Post
    1st off... Vicarious revealed (iBl4nqooo is a scammer) :

When we (Me, Carlos, Yme, Smasher) left HellsFury back in june, we reformed Vicarious which had been made a few months back on human side by me, Mex, Carlos and Arcane, and disbanded so we could NT on orc side. That day, Yme aka iBl4nqooo made the clan himself, and decided he was gonna be part of the leading crew along with Mex and Carlos. Then, in july, he decided to expand the clan which was supposed to be a little crew, to a big clan. He's always had too much ambition. So he started buying high-np's characters that could help stuff the clan and get us royal grade, and added a bunch of randoms. Then, some of our old boys who were friends of ours from previous servers decided to come back, Jaspreet, Justin, Rob and Mob to name them (HappyMeal and MeatBallz). At that time, while Yme himself was barely playing (I mean BARELY), the clan became very active because of these guys, as they were always leading the Bifrost, War and farming parties. Obviously, since they were our buddies, we let them have the leadership and it really didn't matter to us, since they were part of clan and crew, and no one had any objection to it since most the leaders had each other's password...like I said no one cared, a part from Yme apparently. So one day, in august, he tried to act tough on us and said that things would change, and that he was gonna keep the leadership on a side char of his instead of let it be passed around. But most people didn't let it be, and said they wouldnt accept it, as he had taken stupid decisions in the past and that would be one of the dumbest. Seeing people werent bending anymore, he left the clan and started sharing a deep hate against all of us. Long story short, as he had HappyMeal's password, he started scamming everything that was possible to scoop off the account. And he still is...That's the reason Vicrious isn't around anymore, and that all of the members are spread around these days. I would still want out clan, but I guess it's just not possible. As for the frenchies (Apero members), they were never really part of us, I mean Tidoggg was like the only one really pking with us.

2nd... You guys burned my eyeball by writing BadFamily had good warriors. They are terrible, all of them, no exception. They can't pk in group for shit. I swear, you notice it when you're a priest. They keep switching targets, and if ever a miracle happens and that I have all the 3 warriors on me (cause they always run with 4 priests and 1 mage :P) I can like 80% of the time outheal them cause they cant cancel my heals....Only decent parties they've had was when IamSven was with them, but I guess he's in HF now lol.

My 2 cents.
    quoted from lEdmondDantesl PK Video Part 1

Stop quoting shit guys. Just dont even talk about it. Whats done is done, i cant change the past, just look to the future.

bump bump bump to the top!

bring
    his

BHPU!

bump
    bump
    bump
    bump

yeh lets go go go.