Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 347

HUGE Selling List!!!

This is a discussion on HUGE Selling List!!! within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally Posted by CYANEXTIME I aint swep, he sold his account about 7 months ago lol. oh lolz , just ...
Page: 7


  1. #91
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYANEXTIME View Post
    I aint swep, he sold his account about 7 months ago lol.
    oh lolz , just saw that bambicupcake and hocky for life :P



  2. #92
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    Siberians!!!! In my topic?!?!
    Get your nations straight... it's Serbian.... next time you get it wrong, the Jaspreet bikini picture gets exposed online....... TRY ME!

  3. #93
    R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Get your nations straight... it's Serbian.... next time you get it wrong, the Jaspreet bikini picture gets exposed online....... TRY ME!
    Pfff i have no bikini picture. Ur thinking of Sinan with the gang of guys on top of him.

  4. #94
    R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,569

    Default

    Another IN has been sold along with the DV. Lets go go go.

  5. #95
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    Pfff i have no bikini picture. Ur thinking of Sinan with the gang of guys on top of him.
    Um no... Sinan's situation can only be mentioned... not shown or else I would get banned off these forums as half of the people on here would be blinded after seeing the picture. ANYWAYS... I clearly said YOU in a bikini... it's here and it's ready to be uploaded... careful now Indian.

  6. #96
    R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Um no... Sinan's situation can only be mentioned... not shown or else I would get banned off these forums as half of the people on here would be blinded after seeing the picture. ANYWAYS... I clearly said YOU in a bikini... it's here and it's ready to be uploaded... careful now Indian.
    Go post it, make urself happy

  7. #97
    R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,569

    Default

    up b4 bed, bb.

  8. #98
    /quit Senior Member klkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Osijek, Croatia
    Posts
    1,703

    Default

    Nik no one likes you, get out of here... shiiiiiiiiiiit u gotta be like the worst mage ever... u suck <3<3

  9. #99
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    MTL, Canada
    Posts
    1,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by klkl View Post
    Nik no one likes you, get out of here... shiiiiiiiiiiit u gotta be like the worst mage ever... u suck <3<3
    I second that.

  10. #100
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    u guys are all just jealous of my skills.... looks like ur faggot ass posts are gonna bring me back to C-West so I can boost again when I own everyone

    ps. owned ur ass on elektrik while i was on iblanqo :P.... soooo SHHHH

  11. #101
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    MTL, Canada
    Posts
    1,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    u guys are all just jealous of my skills.... looks like ur faggot ass posts are gonna bring me back to C-West so I can boost again when I own everyone

    ps. owned ur ass on elektrik while i was on iblanqo :P.... soooo SHHHH
    I'll beat you ANY DAY with an INT priest ty bb. All you're good at is suck on Ymes peeepeee to play his character.

  12. #102
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYANEXTIME View Post
    I'll beat you ANY DAY with an INT priest ty bb. All you're good at is suck on Ymes peeepeee to play his character.
    k bring it 2morow ill log cwest... got offered to play the most geared mage on the server

  13. #103
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    MTL, Canada
    Posts
    1,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    k bring it 2morow ill log cwest... got offered to play the most geared mage on the server
    I'm sorry Im in college from 10 to 6 tomorrow, and anyway theres a problem with my computer so I cant play KO atm.
    When I said any day i meant ANY day that I'll tell you I can do it.

  14. #104
    R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    k bring it 2morow ill log cwest... got offered to play the most geared mage on the server
    u got offered to play Vizard? HAHAHA nope

  15. #105
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    892

    Default

    bump to the top for fatty boom boom!

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •