Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 41

Hurry! Please

This is a discussion on Hurry! Please within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Close topic please not selling thank god...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member WeeWillie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    105

    Unhappy Hurry! Please

    Close topic please not selling thank god
    Last edited by WeeWillie; 01-22-2010 at 12:25 PM. Reason: No need to sell now



  2. #2
    Senior Member Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,179

    Default

    wow


    close this shit or repost ur sale appropriately man. who the fuk wants to hear about u killing shit.

    -.-

  3. #3
    Senior Member WeeWillie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    105

    Default

    So when ur 16 you would keep it?

  4. #4
    Just do it Senior Member thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Floridaaaaa
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    wow


    close this shit or repost ur sale appropriately man. who the fuk wants to hear about u killing shit.

    -.-
    +1, u dont need to say that stuff.....

    and i dont think you'll get 500 for ur stuff either

  5. #5
    Senior Member WeeWillie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Once again u would keep It? Haha you say that now but once u have sex with a girl and he could be pregnant then come critisize me and duh I'm just trying to get as much as I can

  6. #6
    Rinzler Senior Member XApolloX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WeeWillie View Post
    So when ur 16 you would keep it?
    maybe you should have been smarter...

    and +1 delete this post and make a proper one.

  7. #7
    Senior Member WeeWillie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    105

    Default

    So people post shit they need all the time and I really fuckin need this

  8. #8
    Rinzler Senior Member XApolloX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WeeWillie View Post
    So people post shit they need all the time and I really fuckin need this
    yea but people dont post needing money to kill a baby. idk y you would even tell us that it should be a personal thing between you and your family. maybe you thought telling us would help you sell your stuff quickly but i for one would never give any1 money to kill a living baby.

  9. #9
    Senior Member WeeWillie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Is that better...

  10. #10
    Senior Member WeeWillie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Once again I was exactly the same way before I was in this situation

  11. #11
    Rinzler Senior Member XApolloX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    501

    Default

    I believe your the dumbass here. your the 16 year old who knocked up a girl.

  12. #12
    Senior Member WeeWillie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Broken condom bro it happens... Not like my days been bad enough some ass whole logs on and critisizes me for tryin to fix a mistake...

  13. #13
    Just do it Senior Member thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Floridaaaaa
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XApolloX View Post
    I believe your the dumbass here. your the 16 year old who knocked up a girl.
    lol good (and obvious) point..
    i don't see why you would get angry at everyone for telling you the truth Willie- you're the one who made it a problem for yourself.

  14. #14
    Senior Member WeeWillie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    lol good (and obvious) point..
    i don't see why you would get angry at everyone for telling you the truth Willie- you're the one who made it a problem for yourself.
    You think?

  15. #15
    Senior Member SlmShady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XApolloX View Post
    yea but people dont post needing money to kill a baby. idk y you would even tell us that it should be a personal thing between you and your family. maybe you thought telling us would help you sell your stuff quickly but i for one would never give any1 money to kill a living baby.
    I don't think the market section is the place to impose your ideals on someone else.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •