Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I HOPE this is a mistake Dollie?

This is a discussion on I HOPE this is a mistake Dollie? within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; I know this is not the place, but, I want to make sure it's seen by all of CWEST! DollieCrave, ...
Page: 1

Angry I HOPE this is a mistake Dollie?

I know this is not the place, but, I want to make sure it's seen by all of CWEST!

DollieCrave, KittyKate, Sl1ckster:

I certainly the hope the chargeback you filed against me on paypal for the WP+2 you bought from me to make your WP+3 is a mistake!!!! I hope that you are not selling all the stuff you bought and charging back the people you bought it from. This is a mistake right????? I look forward to your response.
    Last edited by kopriest2007; 02-11-2010 at 12:31 AM.

I certainly hope so as well - you haven't seen my paypal.

proof of this charge back?

here you go apollo! =/

nice of her to list me as a trustable in her tag line huh?

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Sorry to hear that man. She is one damn Smooth Operator!

Banned

Time for the good old "my paypal was hacked" excuse?

Quote Originally Posted by TheJewBoyWonder View Post
    Time for the good old "my paypal was hacked" excuse?
    Yeah i'm already hearing that from people who know her. surprise huh?

tisk tisk who would have thought...

Fact that he/she was selling stuff for almost 2 weeks and non of the items were sold yet was realy suspicious. Be aware guys or just don`t use shitty paypal.

iDoLoveGod

i am scared now to use anymore paypal :S

What a cunt.....

ive already talked with her.. dont worry her PP did get hacked... thats kinda why she didnt want to do PP and only WU for that same reason.. but i guess its still hacked >.> Bank is charging back everything im guessing...
    anyways soon as i get in touch with her ill inform her of this.. ive already returned the IN from Kaspjuul that was chargedback.. I just need to get the word from her about the rest of the items with Thing and now you oh and thing.. i spoke with her and well she wants to speak to u about it...
    this will most likely involve anyone who she has bought items from...
    anyways next time just pm me and dont rush to things but i understand that ur worried ofc but ya a PM wouldnt hurt.. and no im not the seller/owner or w/e of DollieCrave.. ive only posted for her cuz before she couldnt post >.<

@bank - dont talk shit pls... if its something u have no idea about

@jewboy - i thought i warned u not to buy anything because of that..

@goldentrigger - again i didnt want to sell anything or tell her about the offers because of that same reason.. cuz i was told by her that her PP got hacked and i wanted to wait til something came up

the whole paypal getting hacked thing makes no sense to me. the stuff i sold her was almost a month ago. apparently IF her acct was hacked, it was hacked recently. why not just charge back the items that she did not buy? If your credit card is stolen or lost, they do not chargeback any charges you ever had on it. They only charge back for the items you did not purchase. Just doesn't seem right.

And, I tried to get in touch with you all night, ask around, believe me I didn't want to post if you could get it fixed, but everyone was telling me they hadn't seen you in a while. I felt an obligation to make sure that everyone who could possibly be dealing with this, or in deals with her be warned. I take this stuff very seriously. I guess I'm honest that way.
    Last edited by kopriest2007; 02-11-2010 at 04:22 AM.

as I said before i cant answer u those things because I dont have access to them.. im only the one who posts her items but ive already been told by her that shes pretty sure that the items purchased will be returned that were through PP.. as i said before ive already handed out the IN that was chargedback.. and her PP got hacked and it shows no history of items being bought/sold etc.. it shows her PP as if it were new... umm like i said before a simple pm would be enough instead of asking others and not pming me. Also as I said before.. its only natural that ur feeling worried ofc so I understand that u have made this topic.. if it makes u feel any better I will keep everything in my account until i hear from her.. but I rlly dont think its necessary... she doesnt even have time to log in KO and barely enough for msn...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast