Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I HOPE this is a mistake Dollie?

This is a discussion on I HOPE this is a mistake Dollie? within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; shush gaezor...
Page: 3

shush gaezor

Well I want to end this by saying THANKS to Unli for helping me by working out an acceptable deal. I know it wasn't your fault and you weren't involved in it, so thanks for being GG. I hope everyone else involved gets taken care of too.

Dollie also did pm me and say she would work something out, but Unli stepped up and helped to take care of me immediately. \

However, Dollie, this does not make everything ok. You need to accept responsiblity for your actions here. NO matter what it was unacceptable what you did. Don't let your friends continue to have to make excuses and take the heat for your mistakes. I hope you appreciate that you have a good friend in Unli and hope he doesn't get screwed over in the end.

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Moderators can we have this thread removed from the Marketplace. There is a limit to what can be counted as benefit of doubt. But this shit is completely insane. Hackers doing charge-backs!!

Trashst3r

hacked pp is bull shite tbh its always like this then boom they vanish woth out a trace. pp would not charge back a month ago with out very good proof it was hacked then. as im sure they use pp for other things blah blah

its crap in my eyes . i always used pay pal and if u r legit with it there nvr any probs. only problems are with twisted cunts

Guys - this is not your topic to be posting on. Its for those who have traded with Dollie

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

What is more suspicious is the timing of charge-backs. Charge backs start the moment she quits? Guys you are lucky that she was stupid enough to do the charge-backs before she sold her stuff. So you still might get your money back.
    However she prolly had to do the chargebacks now as there is time limit in paypal to do the chargebacks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123