Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Keen + JACP

This is a discussion on Keen + JACP within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; if you post on ko4life, your the worst rogues i have ever seen, spam illusion, run from naked vs, whislt ...
Page: 1

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

if you post on ko4life, your the worst rogues i have ever seen, spam illusion, run from naked vs, whislt vsing 1 the other one jumps in.

you guys fuking suck, got me so mad.

+1 on this one , i always attacking Keen and then JACP come and minnor him , i cant do 1 vs 1 since the other one coming and attacking me too , they both sucks , always using illusion on me because i spike them for 1000-1100 and this is annoying.

Boyce

prtscn best runner in cz.

Yeah... but there turkish so i wouldnt count on it. I lettered him saying lol, why illusion n i get back "zzzzzzzzzz nobbbb ty for np :0" lol

Yeah lol... I beat em like shit in 2vs1, after that they both just ran everytime I saw em, they suck big time

Boyce

Such a fucking noob rouge, spam illusion wow. Hate this kids fucking guts

omg lol .... in 1v1 they use illusion and if they start loosing they gang you.. or run they cant minor or combo llooll possibly worst 2 rouges in ko.

Limited Edition! Senior Member

+ he uses dd talia, and tries to 1v1

so what.... everyone but like 5-10 people max do this. cough unde clan cough.

manveerj

They lure on bosses too

Banned

i agree its annoying but in all fairness GG too them if what they do works then why stop it because it annoys people ? , i beat them both 1 v 1 then after that i had them both illusiong me and ganging me

but what ever works ay :-)

There noob

I_JuST_OwNed_U

im a a mage and JACP 1v1ed me and ran towards the last hit, he came back again after i just sat there, and we went again, tried to run second time but rogue got the last spike on him :/ noob rogue.. lol also one time i had lupine on me and i saw Jacp next to me just standing there, i was like wtf... and than i saw Keen coming in on my right side and than they both spiked me xD gotta wait for the 2v1 before he can do anything, both gay rogues but i admit there gay way of playing brings in Np's for them....

sexy Owa

im a a mage and JACP 1v1ed me and ran towards the last hit, he came back again after i just sat there, and we went again, tried to run second time but rogue got the last spike on him :/ noob rogue.. lol also one time i had lupine on me and i saw Jacp next to me just standing there, i was like wtf... and than i saw Keen coming in on my right side and than they both spiked me xD gotta wait for the 2v1 before he can do anything, both gay rogues but i admit there gay way of playing brings in Np's for them....[/b]
    ive never seen one of them without the other o.o but they arnt anything to be afraid of anywho, 2v1 plx

Banned

add ksing for hours even tho they get 1k per ks to the list

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast