Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Little Buyin List (Rouge Items)

This is a discussion on Little Buyin List (Rouge Items) within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; The mage your not getting info too, duh....
Page: 2

The mage your not getting info too, duh.

bump for tabby

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XLegendz View Post
    The mage your not getting info too, duh.
    That's very cute Darth Vader, but no where did I say that I wanted info to it, it was a simple surprise in wondering if it's the old cookie. Even if I did, I don't think Jamal would say no as I would be the one making the name for the mage, and not you...lol.

Really Nik? Chocolate already had a name for itself before the two months you played. I'm not sure you have room to talk considering as far as I know, you and your clan were failures in the ko4life beta. What I said was meant to be taken as I joke, I don't think I'm a god Mage, or a god at any class, but I can hold my own when playing each. I guess your still under the impression that you got chocolate the name it did in Carnac, but your mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by XLegendz View Post
    Really Nik? Chocolate already had a name for itself before the two months you played. I'm not sure you have room to talk considering as far as I know, you and your clan were failures in the ko4life beta. What I said was meant to be taken as I joke, I don't think I'm a god Mage, or a god at any class, but I can hold my own when playing each. I guess your still under the impression that you got chocolate the name it did in Carnac, but your mistaken.
    My clan was a failure in ko4life beta? ko4life = private server,... beta = not even the real thing. Oh shit man, on a private server and not even a real release,... that is quiet a big failure. Everyone knows wherever I lead my clan we are #1, yet I never plan to again lead it cause I simply don't have the time to, and probably never play KO again.

I never said I made the name the name for Chocolate, as both you and Jamal contributed quite alot in it, but between me and you, I contributed way more to the account then you have ever have. If I correctly, not only did I out-xp you cause you were "too busy"... but for the pk part, I did way more then you. When I got on it just hit the green boardered and when I got off 2 months later it was hitting the H boarded. And don't tell me YOU gained most the NP, cause from what I remember it was me gaining over 5k np every war while you gain like 1k... thus why I always tried to kick you off so the account doesn't have to suffer at least during wartimes where the NP gain is quiet nice.

And don't even get me started on being a mage. If you want me to totally humiliate you in comparing mage skills... then please say so. Not just mage, but any class that you played, just terrible.

One more thing, if you haven't really gotten the message through yet, all the way back from last year or whatever it was... I never liked you and never will... not since the moment I meet you and when you pulled that "prank", where you said you scammed Jamal. Not something to joke about, definitely didn't even like the idea of you bringing that up and trying to get me involved at all even though it was all just a prank to you.

Unfortunately, as I do not have computer access as of right now, and I do not have the urge to write a story, I'll just say now, you didn't out exp me, you got info at 75 while chocolate was sold at 77. Chocolate never got perm h, it got Nazi on the day sold. I never said I was a better Mage then you. I said I can hold my own. I've been sharing with Jamal for over a year now, and i can vitually guarentee I would never scam Jamal. He's said himself that he completly trust me, I've never been thoght of a scanner by anyone, nor will I be. Whether you out pked me or not, I know for a fact you didn't put in half the time chocolate that I did, and Jamal did the majority. 1k a war, really? I have no problem soloing 5k, let alone 1k in a party. Thanks!

Oh nik shut up and get off the topic.

This is a buying topic.

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    Oh nik shut up and get off the topic.

This is a buying topic.
    No. And bump.

Up still looking

bumpy bumpy bumpy

You're still buying CHD? Cos I've left you a PM like a week ago >.<'

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12