Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree21Likes

lvl 80+ Sin account

This is a discussion on lvl 80+ Sin account within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; I find it a bit grating when people keep saying things like *Ahhh but that was 8 years ago now ...
Page: 2

I find it a bit grating when people keep saying things like *Ahhh but that was 8 years ago now you would be a fish out of water bruh, now YOU are the nub* when in reality people like Dan and 00000 were masters of the game because of their ability to understand the games mechanics and controls. The game is still the same at its core, its just like any other game after a few years - new items, a few new ideas implemented but the same basic premise. Give someone like Felix or 000000 a couple of weeks and they would be playing at a top tier level. They have/had a passion for the game and that shows in their abilities.
    Felix and ExclusiveBastard like this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Newbert_Mc_Newbertson View Post
    I thought you said sins get one hit?

You just posted a link to a video that contradicts
    Your whole comment. ..... tool
    it was first random movie from media section
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzUUChvjdm0
    priest getting hits for 90% hp after db from warrior

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

dont see anyone getting 1 shotted really..

Purrminator Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    dont see anyone getting 1 shotted really..
    Agreed and what comes to gear is that that warrior out gears probably everyone on the server and the people he kills is probably way less geared, so I don't really see a problem and that does not happen on Gordion, you don't get 1 hit cause everyone got good gear, so I dunno how this is even related to Gordion when it actually is a PK movie from a new server where he's obviously very geared...

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

So the fact you die quickly because you are debuffed seems like it's a big problem? FFS a well prepped sin would carry both cure pots (I think I was able to use both at 83 previously) and pk using scrolls and not priest buffs like many seemed to start doing due to undying giving a greater boost than the 2k buff scrolls.

I have no idea when prem scrolls there are in thee PUS but I have always gone into a pvp situation with scrolls on because I can cure duffs and instantly get back my buffs.

I remember Krowaz and it's superiority over shells well. Ideally I would have a lvl 83 sin with his personal dagger at +8/9 with a +9 shard.

At least now I will be able to have a ROL+3 / ROF+3 In+3 WP+3 EME+3 RE+3/HR+3 IB+0 / SKelly Belt+3 / ELF Belt +3 / Dual+9 Shards / +9 Shells and no one will even consider me a threat. Naturally I will work on improving on this basic sin build and I will be spending a lot of time helping people out with getting themselves back into the game, some will buy, some have managed to get their accounts sorted already and are as we speak working on getting their chars geared up and fully level.

I am lucky that with the many people who are part of my 550 odd friends on Facebook, comes from the different corners of the KO world and have spend a great length of time talking about what we want to do in KO.

Remember, we have done it all in all the version of KO we played in. While I would not ever bother to aim for a top 5 clan due to how things differ, I am looking forward to the politics of KO. I'm not trying to make something that was in the past, but for the first time in 8 years my health is strong enough I can spend a lot of time on the game with no physical punishment on my body. I've got a lot of time to kill in 2016 and with me getting my beloved Impreza P1 back to perfection (also having an awesome black gloss wrap done on it in April), I can start to enjoy life for the first time in a very long time. If I was able to still able to beat some of the best players when my health was so poor, imagine the difference fighting me now I don't have the loss of sensation in my hands and the slower responses due to the drugs I had to take? Should make for some interesting comments if we can make it all happen, if we don't then so be it.

I do really miss papermages though
    iThardy, Dumar, Smooth and 1 others like this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by iThardy View Post
    Agreed and what comes to gear is that that warrior out gears probably everyone on the server and the people he kills is probably way less geared, so I don't really see a problem and that does not happen on Gordion, you don't get 1 hit cause everyone got good gear, so I dunno how this is even related to Gordion when it actually is a PK movie from a new server where he's obviously very geared...
    Yea i didnt see movie from gordion yet that warrior 1hit anyone but i saw ItzSash or Noiselessnes back on anatolia when they did it on pk.

Cpt. BurnAlot Senior Member Newbert_Mc_Newbertson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    it was first random movie from media section
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzUUChvjdm0
    priest getting hits for 90% hp after db from warrior
    You said sins get one hit....
    At what point did we start discussing priests
    getting duffed and hit hard?

Last I knew Felix is a sin..... not a fully duffed priest.

Your post is to low.... To the top it goes!!
    Felix likes this.

I will be sorting everything out in January/Feb to get "started"

I've got to rebuild my gaming PC, but once I get all that out of the way and the money I need to pay the bodyshop for my Impreza I will be buying up a lot of different items.

I don't know if you can nation transfer or name change (can someone please verify?) but when I am in the level of old school gear I want, I will then challenge some sins to some 1 v 1's then some warriors, so I can judge what I need to adjust. I wish I could find a lvl 80-83 sin with a +9 Personal dagger, but I already have some dual +9 shards on hold and my original lvl 82/3 sin account might be able to be used as someone has my ID, once I know the ID I will be able to work out the password pretty quickly.

Anyway, it's my 36th Birthday today so I'm doing more family stuff as I've had so many people come and visit me because my back has had such a successful operation done and I am able to sit down and talk for a couple of hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Newbert_Mc_Newbertson View Post
    You said sins get one hit....
    At what point did we start discussing priests
    getting duffed and hit hard?

Last I knew Felix is a sin..... not a fully duffed priest.

Your post is to low.... To the top it goes!!
    Its not a movie, but this SS can prove that he got some 1hit kills iBROOZ - Midgard 49 Kills CSW 1x Berseker Echo

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

SOMEONE sell him the items he listed for god sake -_-

I've just got to find $160 and I can have a lvl 83 with dual +9 shards to start working with, but I REALLY want to try and get back my old C-West sin that I let some ppl play when K2 finally lost the rights to the game.

K2 were such a bunch of wankers to so many really nice people who worked as GM's for them. Then there were the GM's who didn't like me too much hehehe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12