Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Mage LVL 80 - 310k NP (borderd Nazi)

This is a discussion on Mage LVL 80 - 310k NP (borderd Nazi) within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Just yesterday he had +3s then one day later he has 27+0s lol. Right, whatever.[/b] +1...
Page: 3

ig0tspiked

Just yesterday he had +3s then one day later he has 27+0s lol. Right, whatever.[/b]
    +1

Banned

+1[/b]
    +2 I have 27 of them because you cannot sell +3's...If you want to buy all 27 of them, I will throw in a Accessory Compound Scroll for free

thank you GoldenFaggot for pointing that out.

kurzak

Cool

Carnac West Market Rules</span>[list][*]<span style="color:#FF0000">No selling, or buying, of high class uniques (ROC, ROL, IN, WE etc.) +2 or higher. Items that are considered "middle class" [EP, PP, WP and below (which means anything that is worth more than a WP +2 can&#39;t be sold here)] are allowed to be sold or bought at +2, but not at +3[/b]

what your selling is illegal here. you will be reported accordingly.

do you remember me? remember reporting me? paybacks a b1tchh.
    pceee

Banned

what your selling is illegal here. you will be reported accordingly.

do you remember me? remember reporting me? paybacks a b1tchh.
    pceee [/b]
    First of all, i&#39;ve never reported any1....second of all, i&#39;m not selling a +3, i&#39;m selling 27 +0s that i have been collecting for months now....no gogo report me you fucking no life loser, just remember when you wake up tomorrow morning, you will still be the pimple faced friendless dork that no1 likes. Have fun with that.

First of all, i&#39;ve never reported any1....second of all, i&#39;m not selling a +3, i&#39;m selling 27 +0s that i have been collecting for months now....no gogo report me you fucking no life loser, just remember when you wake up tomorrow morning, you will still be the pimple faced friendless dork that no1 likes. Have fun with that.[/b]
    Oh Snap!

Omniscient

The question is, how did you turn that Iron Set+3 that you had yesterday into 27 +0s? Let me guess, you never had an Iron set+3 and you just happened to have an entire inn full of +0 uniques, but never bother to sell, share with your clan, or upgrade them?

SkinnyAndAwkward was 5 people, who were all 79 - 80 geared as fuck. We didnt need any drops.. And we only put it up as iron set +3 so it would sell faster, everyone knows we have no shot of selling them seperately on cwest. Why would we upgrade the Irons if we were selling? Its pointless.. for 1 extra defence and a few other stats? Stupid.

It is what it is. Dont spam this topic with your crying. If your not interested in buying dont bother coming here. Or else you will be banned for topic hijacking.

Up for baba

Omniscient

You&#39;re kidding right? Everyone wants to buy an Iron Neck, while almost no one wants, or can afford a +3, you said that yourself. I&#39;m not crying, and here ya go. I&#39;ll offer 30GB C-West for an Iron Necklace. Happy?

i&#39;ll give you 2xrol and a WP+1 for a IN...

i&#39;ll give you 2xrol and a WP+1 for a IN...[/b]
    i think that all the IN&#39;s had butt secks and are now an IN+3 in disguise h34r:

SkinnyAndAwkward was 5 people, who were all 79 - 80 geared as fuck. We didnt need any drops.. And we only put it up as iron set +3 so it would sell faster, everyone knows we have no shot of selling them seperately on cwest. Why would we upgrade the Irons if we were selling? Its pointless.. for 1 extra defence and a few other stats? Stupid.

It is what it is. Dont spam this topic with your crying. If your not interested in buying dont bother coming here. Or else you will be banned for topic hijacking.

Up for baba[/b]

SkinnyAndAwkward > All

Bump for my manlover <3

RegardzZz System.

Up for baba[/b]
    + fucking 1 baba

we were geared to balls seeing we played c west from day 1..

bump fo sancte

deathntaxes

so are you selling 27 iron necks and 27 irion belts or they +3?

so are you selling 27 iron necks and 27 irion belts or they +3?[/b]
    that shuld be obvious

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast