Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Mega super baba rogue sale

This is a discussion on Mega super baba rogue sale within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally Posted by qreox Bored of getting owned in vs ? the worst priest in c west is talking? 1 ...
Page: 2

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by qreox View Post
    Bored of getting owned in vs ?
    the worst priest in c west is talking?

1 minute to realize that his party members have duff, and 1 more minute till he realize he needs to cure

you suck so bad so why wont you shut up

there is no rogue under 80 and with basic/nub items that can beat us in vs (when we don't lag)

even rogue like iceclaim and chukaro and 4evercritical can't beat us when its even vs so why wont you shut your mouth kiddo?

qreox

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    the worst priest in c west is talking?

1 minute to realize that his party members have duff, and 1 more minute till he realize he needs to cure

you suck so bad so why wont you shut up

there is no rogue under 80 and with basic/nub items that can beat us in vs (when we don't lag)

even rogue like iceclaim and chukaro and 4evercritical can't beat us when its even vs so why wont you shut your mouth kiddo?
    Sorry but i'm still faster then roy in curing BB.

Greox....... dont have time to go thru this thread to see your flames. I have been pm;d about it and at the owner's request closing this thread.

I catch you flaming any more of his topics, I will give you 7day ban to think about how not cool it is to hijack someone's topic.

peace bro. Closing this now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12