Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

MODs do not MOVE plz

This is a discussion on MODs do not MOVE plz within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; even tho i dont play this server, i have to say: stop crying, evey1 wanted a non turk server, now ...
Page: 2

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

even tho i dont play this server, i have to say: stop crying, evey1 wanted a non turk server, now that u guys have it, u cry. evey1 knew that an english server would be dead as hell while there was no more non turk players joinin the server.

if u want a more populated server u have the older ones as well as carnac east B)

sime217

ya, and don't expect everyone to be lvl 60 so quick, some people dont spend all day on this game. fierce is full of really determined people who have nothing better to do than play games, hell thats their problem. I'd rather we wait it out, if its like this a month from now, then fine merge the fucking servers (or take away server 2)

Banned

WOW you guys are all obviously retarded and dont know what the fuck your saying...
    1st) whos in elsant exping 24/7? only people i see is fierce which is 90% of the server
    2nd) anyone go in cz yet? NOFUCKENBODY there!
    3rd) 72 people spent over 100$ each to play a fucken DEAD server??????
    4th) you guys who dont know fuck all should shut the fuck up
    5TH!!!!) IF FIERCE QUITS, GOOD LUCK PLAYING ON A 2 PERSON SERVER CAUSE UNDESTRUCTABLEZ WILL QUIT ALONG WITH FIERCE AND FEAR, THAT ABOUT 120 PEOPLE RIGHT THERE, = DEAD SERVER!

FUCK of dip shit we had enough of your CRAP on officals . FUCK off brinign it to 4life . go to east if u wanna play with the turkeys

and its most likely goign to end up some day of the week EAST V WEST, FUCK OF AND CLOSE THIS PLEASE SOEM ONE CLOSE THIS TOPIC

PLEASE DO QUIT . because im certain that the server will fill up ina month or 2 im happy too wait so by all means QUIT

this server little dead yes but will get better once more peopel get fed up with turks and CN. any one who starts a new char most likely will start in all english server. atleast i know i would.......did.

little reminder that both servers are opend to everyone now.. and that already lots of people are gone to east.. but the people who have spent 100$ on this dont feel like spending another 100$ and re lvling to 65 with no fucken 100% server xp event......

Banned

little reminder that both servers are opend to everyone now.. and that already lots of people are gone to east.. but the people who have spent 100$ on this dont feel like spending another 100$ and re lvling to 65 with no fucken 100% server xp event......[/b]
    NO there not . stop talkign shit ay . west regional. east for all -.- . turks get in VIA a proxy

N1GG4

lol bro listen.. don't like a dead server than go to fucking east side we don't want ya.. This server would be alive if k2(g1) whatever their fucking name is now had done this years ago.. Because all the english speaking people quit because of the turks.. Now that we're finally seperate more will start playing again trust me.. Just give it some time but like I said if you dont like it then leave.. Stop bitching about wasting ur money that was your decision not ours. we're fine the way it is and if we wernt then we'd be on east and or any of the other fucking servers that are turk infested..

Banned

lol bro listen.. don't like a dead server than go to fucking east side we don't want ya.. This server would be alive if k2(g1) whatever their fucking name is now had done this years ago.. Because all the english speaking people quit because of the turks.. Now that we're finally seperate more will start playing again trust me.. Just give it some time but like I said if you dont like it then leave.. Stop bitching about wasting ur money that was your decision not ours. we're fine the way it is and if we wernt then we'd be on east and or any of the other fucking servers that are turk infested..[/b]

agreed. but at the moment give it time to fill and people too sell there shit in other servers and this will fill up

lol bro listen.. don't like a dead server than go to fucking east side we don't want ya.. This server would be alive if k2(g1) whatever their fucking name is now had done this years ago.. Because all the english speaking people quit because of the turks.. Now that we're finally seperate more will start playing again trust me.. Just give it some time but like I said if you dont like it then leave.. Stop bitching about wasting ur money that was your decision not ours. we're fine the way it is and if we wernt then we'd be on east and or any of the other fucking servers that are turk infested..[/b]
    thnx for the motivation ill stay and own you ass everytime i see you
    cant believe this is the same fucken nigga who wanted to start pirates... you turn out to be a fucken ass
    btw noob maybe take a look at my avatar if you hadnt notice
    and if you didnt notice, i said "that many have left for east already and the keep leaving... so dont flame b4 you post.. and what the hell do you want us to do.. do clan battles between undy and fierce everytime we in cz??
    anyways whatever dont need your help...

agreed. but at the moment give it time to fill and people too sell there shit in other servers and this will fill up [/b]
    did you learn how to minor yet

N1GG4

thnx for the motivation ill stay and own you ass everytime i see you
    cant believe this is the same fucken nigga who wanted to start pirates... you turn out to be a fucken ass
    btw noob maybe take a look at my avatar if you hadnt notice
    and if you didnt notice, i said "that many have left for east already and the keep leaving... so dont flame b4 you post.. and what the hell do you want us to do.. do clan battles between undy and fierce everytime we in cz??
    anyways whatever dont need your help...[/b]
    bro what I've done in the past and now either way i'm still the same person.. I didn't mean to sound like an asshole I just don't like it when someone is trying to end something as great as this.. either way u guys can have ur clan battles im stayin dcz its the smarter thing to do wont have to worry about all that other gay drama wit clans and bosses nd levels nd shit. also i really don't care who leaves and goes atm all i care about is me and my other friend that are stickin this one out together. for all I care it could be just me and him on the server doesn't mean ill stop playing.. this just reminds me of the old days back a few years ago when i had the most fun and thats what im tryin to get again and I dont need someone ruining it because they believe that there isnt enough people for him to kill. like i said and alot of others did if you don't like it leave, you dont have to mess it up for the ones that do like it.

sime217

Listen, if you don't like it DONT SPOIL IT FOR THE REST OF US! Holy hell, i didn't know some people could be so self-centered. People have been asking for a server like this for MUCH longer than you'll be asking to take it out. Just go to east server if it bothers you that much. Sell your stuff here for USD or whatever and go East.

MODS PLEASE CLOSE THIS TOPIC! it doesn't even have anything to do with the market section,.

Banned

dont worry server will change
    less ppl = less money

doya really think they will keep a server up they dont make a lot of money on if any

bro what I've done in the past and now either way i'm still the same person.. I didn't mean to sound like an asshole I just don't like it when someone is trying to end something as great as this.. either way u guys can have ur clan battles im stayin dcz its the smarter thing to do wont have to worry about all that other gay drama wit clans and bosses nd levels nd shit. also i really don't care who leaves and goes atm all i care about is me and my other friend that are stickin this one out together. for all I care it could be just me and him on the server doesn't mean ill stop playing.. this just reminds me of the old days back a few years ago when i had the most fun and thats what im tryin to get again and I dont need someone ruining it because they believe that there isnt enough people for him to kill. like i said and alot of others did if you don't like it leave, you dont have to mess it up for the ones that do like it.[/b]
    kk i get your point.. but I did this point on behalf of lots of people....

Listen, if you don't like it DONT SPOIL IT FOR THE REST OF US! Holy hell, i didn't know some people could be so self-centered. People have been asking for a server like this for MUCH longer than you'll be asking to take it out. Just go to east server if it bothers you that much. Sell your stuff here for USD or whatever and go East.

MODS PLEASE CLOSE THIS TOPIC! it doesn't even have anything to do with the market section,.[/b]
    who the fuck are you? your a newcommer to knight online and you come and tell me how shit goes??? listen kid.. this post is on behalf of about 120 people on CARNAC WEST! so your one noobie opinion doesnt really match against 120 old guns from eldest servers... and btw i think 120 is maybe ummm 90% of the people over lvl 40?

I_JuST_OwNed_U

Fierce go cry some where else crybabies, if there's no ppl in cz than go xp idiots, alot of ppl rather not donate there np's to yall. And why dont u just go back to Girakon or something if u want to always bitch, we dont need your clan Fierce to make this server good. I think it will be good without yall, your clan is full of babies who care only about themselves. zzz dont even know what to say now, just that you youself are damn annoying along with your damn crybaby clannies.

oh btw this is not REALLY IMPORTANT FOR ENGLISH PLAYERS so mods should just close this shit, Its only really important for your damn clan.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast