Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

MODs do not MOVE plz

This is a discussion on MODs do not MOVE plz within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Isnt fair merge the servers.Also u got what u want so dont start whining....
Page: 3

kibal

Isnt fair merge the servers.Also u got what u want so dont start whining.

Boyce

the mod locked it what a dick sucker

dragii

Is there a way how people from Holland can go to west??
    ... i really want to play on west, east is fkd up

I'm afraid to burst your little bubble, but the Carnec community does in fact consist of more than just Fierce/Fear/Undezz.

Here, have a tissue.

dragii

I weally need 2 know

can someone from europe join the west server, if so, tell me how please,,
    i have seen some people have 2 chars, 1 at west and 1 at east, if anyone could explain me that?..

I weally need 2 know

can someone from europe join the west server, if so, tell me how please,,
    i have seen some people have 2 chars, 1 at west and 1 at east, if anyone could explain me that?..[/b]
    Be more specific when you say "Europe", because some European countries are in the country list for West, while others are in the list for East, although there are some countries that can log both I think.

Motnahp

What a dumb topic....

This is the greatest thing i have ever seen, maybe because i never went to a new server when it was new... but this most resembles the old KO the one before you even played...

All i see is people xping and doing everything with their clannies and friends, everyone speaks english and we understand each other and what each other is trying to do. PK wise, Party wise, Trade wise, Conversation wise.

If you wanted to end this you obviously are not english... only a turk would want to merge these servers.
    Because all english people can do... is gain from this server over time.

What a dumb topic....

This is the greatest thing i have ever seen, maybe because i never went to a new server when it was new... but this most resembles the old KO the one before you even played...

All i see is people xping and doing everything with their clannies and friends, everyone speaks english and we understand each other and what each other is trying to do. PK wise, Party wise, Trade wise, Conversation wise.
    If you wanted to end this you obviously are not english... only a turk would want to merge these servers.
    Because all english people can do... is gain from this server over time.[/b]
    +1 Another Logical reply All you fucking fierce kids are is server hoppers so why don't you just wait till another server comes out and then hop over to that 1 stop crying stop bitching kk? End of Story. Servers Should not and I hope will not! Be merged. Because if it does then K2 will lose money in Carnac count of all the English speakers whom have come back to Ko for the new turk free server will leave. Simple as that. GG KK THX BB

DM:X

goodluck obsi

dude wtf, there is only ONE turk free server, why do you have to ruin it for alot of people just because you dont like it?
    if you wanna play with the freakin turks just go to a older server, because there are alot of em there.
    JUST DONT FUKN RUIN OUR FUN

I agree with KillerJ, and I am English.

They should have made it Turk on East and rest on West, instead of splitting it regionally. Now lots of people can log East even though they are only suppose to log West

West is fucking terrible, and before you guys comment any further, yes I am already trying to sell my account.

This is like playing Knight Online single player.

IroniK

rofl lmao

fierce and other arent the center of the world, if they leave i really dont care its their life

GO IN EAST KILLERJ !

Banned

yup this server is nice small comunity were all the players will know each other im fine with that its xp all the way to 75 so it dont matter to me...

IroniK

lot of us come to carnac only because there are few ppl and only english speaking

i wont change my mind because big clan want turk ppl in cz

there is 13 server with turk and 1 without
    so let us play on the only one and go to the other

i never read stupid topic like this one

yup this server is nice small comunity were all the players will know each other im fine with that its xp all the way to 75 so it dont matter to me...[/b]
    Who exactly do you know? What happens after you get 75? or even 80? You do know, your so call pro upgrade and gold bars will decrease in value if people start leaving right? Who do you see that is actually starting in West now that they can log in both West and East? No one. Population is already at its climax, and for those that think they will stay if Fierce / Fear leaves, I will make sure I check this forum again in 2-3 weeks and laugh my ass off lawl

Moradon / Mastadons / DTS is taken over by koxpers, Bifrost/Felankor/Isiloon/Ultima is taken over by Chinese gold farmers, an English server only? I don't think so

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast