Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

MODs do not MOVE plz

This is a discussion on MODs do not MOVE plz within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; 1st) whos in elsant exping 24/7? only people i see is fierce which is 90% of the server 2nd) anyone ...
Page: 5

didinino

1st) whos in elsant exping 24/7? only people i see is fierce which is 90% of the server
    2nd) anyone go in cz yet? NOFUCKENBODY there!
    3rd) 72 people spent over 100$ each to play a fucken DEAD server??????[/b]
    1) no1 tell u that u have to xp 24/7 ^_^
    2) look at 1, stop doing it, there u go, alot of ppl in cz xD
    3)no1 made u spend that kind of money ^_^

yo brotha, im not here to flame u honestly, but that option of playing on english speaking server is unique and i wanna take advantage of it as long as its still there.

so please, if u want a big server i suggest girakon he's the most english populated server for now (global i mean).

HOWEVER:

if we get more and more english players to come to west we can achieve a big oppertunity of a server where there is no limit xD

so i realy invite u to wait a lil bit more, stay with us in this server, and try to get your friends to come here as well xD

i hope u are not offended from the first 3 sentences and if u are then im sry^_^.

dont merge pls xD cya.

N1GG4

as to what others said above me.. this is true because me and my friend returned as soon as we heard there was a non turk server.. Seriously this has got to be the greatest thing that had happend since ke ended and that was prolly the worst thing that has happend.. K2 made the mistake by switching to a new game and trying to keep up with the other countries who were and still are far ahead of us in the game. If i wanted a damn game where everything is delt with money and not skill/player abilities then I woulda joined a diff game. But seeing as how we got an all english server i'm willing to play by their rules and sacrifice the fact that I can't be better than others who have more money than me only cause they'll have the better items.

magnified

id like a merge, pk would be soo much better than the usual fierce vs. undestructablezz

FredTFT

spending over $100 to play here and now say that it's a waste of money.... is just a retarded attitude!
    if you think that it's wasted money, just go waste it on another server, noone forced you to choose this particular one.
    For those who say that the beginning of servers is exciting and that it's the reason why they started on Carnac-W, i'd just say that it's not a regular server... it's different from other servers' beginning ok, but you chose to start over here knowing which geographical zones would play there with you!

now, if you wanna go play with other countries, go play on one of the 13 other servers and don't come fu*k with our turk-less server!!

ßß

sime217

kk i get your point.. but I did this point on behalf of lots of people....
    who the fuck are you? your a newcommer to knight online and you come and tell me how shit goes??? listen kid.. this post is on behalf of about 120 people on CARNAC WEST! so your one noobie opinion doesnt really match against 120 old guns from eldest servers... and btw i think 120 is maybe ummm 90% of the people over lvl 40?[/b]
    who the fuck am I? I'm Rick James bitch! Jk, Dont call me a fucking noob. I dont give a shit who you are, or who your friends are. For all i care they are a bunch of geeks, so fuck off. Im no fucking newcomer ive played for 3 years(w/ plenty of breaks). You really gotta stop over-exagerating.. 120 people on behalf of carnac west? I thought there were 120 people in total in that server? I know for sure if you pm ANY person in moradon, they will start bashing your idea, ive tried. IMO, its not 120 that are crying about this, its just you and your clan. So gtfo here, clearly NO ONE WANTS YOU.

BB

kingtha

just to say this but werent u guys complainting about the turks being in the severs and shit :mellow:

now u want them back

dragii

Is there ANY way like, an Ip change, to join west? or should i contact them to make a patch for me or what ever,, the dutch people dont wanna stay with the turks, they really want to stay in the english clans,but since theres no english player in east.. we cant, and we /quit_Ko

if anyone knows a way, please tell me ill do ANYTHING.. rly.. i will ^^..

wasnt teh point of this server to be english only :/ why dont they include all of europe (except turkey), south america, north america. wouldnt that bring more active ppl? or is that how it is now already?

gatech3

there is nothing wrong with this server.....it is different though

1 of a kind.....less ppl...no turks....still lots of cheaters (but that is just human nature...for some..or most...wuteva)

lol...u ppl complain of no one in eslant to xp....why...cuz u cant leech?

expin with just a few ppl iz fine....then u gotta work for it more.....but every lvl u get will count more....since ppl wont lvl in this server as fast

im lovin this server ....i just need to exp more :P so i can get sum of those nice cz/dcz drops

it is also great how more ppl speak english than other languages ..... i hate how in Ares...turks had english names (for ex. "GeorgeBush")...and i would say..."hey"...then i recieve a "sa" >.<

btw....if anyone is leaving....go back to Ares....n baba my old shtuff >> +9 bardish, +2 white drag neck, +1 opal earring...n more ....lol

dragii

there is nothing wrong with this server.....it is different though

1 of a kind.....less ppl...no turks....still lots of cheaters (but that is just human nature...for some..or most...wuteva)

lol...u ppl complain of no one in eslant to xp....why...cuz u cant leech?

expin with just a few ppl iz fine....then u gotta work for it more.....but every lvl u get will count more....since ppl wont lvl in this server as fast

im lovin this server ....i just need to exp more :P so i can get sum of those nice cz/dcz drops
    it is also great how more ppl speak english than other languages ..... i hate how in Ares...turks had english names (for ex. "GeorgeBush")...and i would say..."hey"...then i recieve a "sa" >.<
    btw....if anyone is leaving....go back to Ares....n baba my old shtuff >> +9 bardish, +2 white drag neck, +1 opal earring...n more ....lol[/b]
    thats true, but i rly want to play on cwest,

You all want english talking players, why doesnt K2 let the english talking players in?..
    so annoying

I play in east , here can see a lot turks , but cz is fun and can see a lot people of diferents countrys . I from peru and a lot players speak english and spanish here , if west is boring coming east , if use platiniun can be 60+ in 1 or 2 days =).

pd : I have bronze =S

ites dead serwer ....

but you guys dont like play with turks so they made special serwer only for english players ...

fuk it......

2 humans in CZ and i need kill 30 humans good luck

pff im staying and fierce betta give meh the clandrops :angry:

serverr is turning out great

slaps

id like a merge, pk would be soo much better than the usual fierce vs. undestructablezz[/b]
    amen

What a dumb topic....

This is the greatest thing i have ever seen, maybe because i never went to a new server when it was new... but this most resembles the old KO the one before you even played...

All i see is people xping and doing everything with their clannies and friends, everyone speaks english and we understand each other and what each other is trying to do. PK wise, Party wise, Trade wise, Conversation wise.
    If you wanted to end this you obviously are not english... only a turk would want to merge these servers.
    Because all english people can do... is gain from this server over time.[/b]
    lol i love how you say " the one before you even played ".. man i been in ko since MYKO started and believe me its a lot older then usko.. then i played ares.. so if you dont know shits dont talk

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast