Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

MODs do not MOVE plz

This is a discussion on MODs do not MOVE plz within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; ohh and to everyone who flamed me to start with, youd enjoy a nice little ban if i felt like ...
Page: 6

ohh and to everyone who flamed me to start with, youd enjoy a nice little ban if i felt like being a bitch.. cause mods made it clear that flaming is banable.. and some people who replied in here don't even play this server and have no clue what their talking about.. but anyways everything is good we staying, enjoy yourselves all

sime217

no offense, but what you just started here and continued is not giving you or your clan a good REP. i dont think i ever flamed you, and i DO play in this server.

have fun and GL

(and thanks for giving up)

slaps

no offense, but what you just started here and continued is not giving you or your clan a good REP. i dont think i ever flamed you, and i DO play in this server.

have fun and GL

(and thanks for giving up)[/b]
    Honestly what the fuck is your problem the first thing you say when you come in is "fuck you go away if you dont like it." If thats not flaming shit tell me. Saying our clan is full of a bunch of kids who sit around all day is a dumb assumption that can't be backed up.

+1 Another Logical reply All you fucking fierce kids are is server hoppers so why don't you just wait till another server comes out and then hop over to that 1 stop crying stop bitching kk?[/b]
    Another dumb post. Why do many we go from server to server? Because servers die its the plain truth. Ronark died, the clan in Girakon ran into many problems, and here we wanted to try something new out. It's what we find fun in the game. If you want to sit back in an older server, by all means do it. Just don't try to bring that into this argument.

As for many of you yes the server is nice and empty with no turks but a lot of us are just used to playing on a more full server where we can use the higher numbers to our advantage. I liked it more like that but i still chose to play on this server. The situation is getting better anyways.

And yes though i would like them to merge the servers it would be unfair to those who have been waiting for this for a while.

shampoo

I only read the first post on this topic but...

I am orc on Carnac West and I love it (:

Being surronded by english players is something I'm not used to but it sure is awesome! And most of them are nice to boot. Go Go GO Carnac West.

have fun and GL

(and thanks for giving up)[/b]
    oohhh i get it now.. you dont know what flaming means do you?
    and giving my clan a bad name to a nobody with a random clan who makes friends in moradon.. lollll

I only read the first post on this topic but...

I am orc on Carnac West and I love it (:

Being surronded by english players is something I'm not used to but it sure is awesome! And most of them are nice to boot. Go Go GO Carnac West.[/b]
    of course man orcs love it.. its normal but youll get tiered eventually :S
    ps thanks for stasying respectful, not like some others in here....

Fallensix

Its kinda weird that if nl players and some others what i've seen cant go to C-West coz finnish people can.. atleast me and couple of players who I know..thats strange

there will be no top 10.........
    there will be a top 3 :\ zzzz
    merge them pls

lol its only going to get worse because a lot of people just go to new servers to exp and farm and then sell their shit for usd or trade them back to their original server

Just look at easts market place.... 3 pages, compared to ours, 15+.
    Yet east is so popular it has 3 full servers? That just shows you how many of them are turks....

sime217

oohhh i get it now.. you dont know what flaming means do you?
    and giving my clan a bad name to a nobody with a random clan who makes friends in moradon.. lollll[/b]
    a) i didnt mean for my post to be a flame, i didnt diss you or anything as you did me i was just HELLA PISSED
    b ) im not a nobody
    c) im not in a random clan
    d) i spend 1/32 of my time in moradon merchanting
    e) i dont even play this server that much anymore so my comments werent really for my benefit, but for the people that have waiting for this for years.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456