I am writing this on behalf of us who do not have access to Western Union, since I have noticed an increasing rise in chargebacks from paypal I stopped using it. This is where Moneybookers have a big advantage, this however only applies to people who open a "merchant" account and choosing "chargeback protection", and there is a fee of 7% which will be taken from the selling amount. This is from my experience the same or less than banks and western union charge. Practicly Moneybookers works the same way as paypal, with the advantage of merchant accounts who can choose "Chargeback protection".
Another major advantage is you can here also use your creditcard to upload money to your account (fee of 2,90%) or directly from your bank account where no fees are charged (from moneybookers, not sure about if the banks have any fees there) it is also as fast as paypal which makes for a secure paypal.
https://www.moneybookers.com/app/?rid=6323565 (This is just my referal link so I get a bonus )
Just wanted to let you know, since I have no possability of purchasing items since I do not have access to WU. I hope that in the future I will see a lot more "Only taking MB" in the future :P '
This is taking from their FAQ - Merchant on their website:
Accept instant, secure payments from anyone with a credit/debit card or bank account!
* Low-cost way to accept credit/debit card and bank account payments for your Website.
* Turn your international traffic into cash - "local" payments from over 200 countries.
* Integration is FREE - no set up or monthly fees.
* Low transaction fees.
* All payments are made instantly - money can be transferred to your bank account as soon as it is received.
* 100% fraud and chargeback protection on request.
* Sell with ease: convenient HTML interface, simple integration, detailed transaction records.
* High payment security.
* Inclusion in our shopping directory - boost sales!