S> 75 Battle Priest human

This is a discussion on S> 75 Battle Priest human within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Well, Ive played Knights Online for along time but i have a son comen soon and i need to quit ...
Page: 1

SoLyK

Well, Ive played Knights Online for along time but i have a son comen soon and i need to quit playing ko...

So My char LvL 75 Preist as said its currently in AFK clan it might be sold naked are geared we can talk in msn about that but im looken for a Western Union Deal...

Are Paypal with trust people...

And for all to know I have 0 Post's But please look at my joined date i have sold and bought items here for along time and just not a forum type person...

Looking forward to hearing offer's if u cant reach me onforums msn me at [email protected]...

Btw All info for account i have, i cant afford the ring because i have no clue what KESN is are how to use it... My apoligie's.....

if u dont want a warn and topic deleted, i suggest use cypher ring or ask search on forums what it is and how to use.

SoLyK

LoL they warn me regurly... I just don't wanna mess with KESN... But my post is 100% legit and moderater's please talk with me on msn before kicken me for 3 day's =)...

shampoo

if u dont want a warn and topic deleted, i suggest use cypher ring or ask search on forums what it is and how to use.[/b]
    How many people who say they use the ring actually do? 0.27%? I say he doesn't get banned for at least being honest.

"Hi im Frukwan and I support farces. And forum rules."

SoLyK

Bump ty my friend... But as topic gose quiting for World Of Warcraft at least this message got to at least 50 ppl =)...

Lightbulb

How many people who say they use the ring actually do? 0.27%? I say he doesn't get banned for at least being honest.
    "Hi im Shampoo and I support farces. And forum rules."
    [/b]

Hey shampoo, was just trying to help the guy out, how bout u relax ur dax and go E-Bully some1 else ! <_< ... lol

anyways. didnt get your joke. I don&#39;t understand your E-Humor.. really...

J

Well I already warned you for this, you can&#39;t sell accounts without cypher rings. If you can&#39;t obtain a cypher ring, don&#39;t sell your account.