Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 46

P/C Assassin Gear

This is a discussion on P/C Assassin Gear within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; something is wrong with c-west , item's prices in GB's went up but the $$ value of each GB didn't ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member the ring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,394

    Default

    something is wrong with c-west , item's prices in GB's went up but the $$ value of each GB didn't change so prices now are way diffrent compared to few month's ago
    pretty sure that some noob started this and all Did the same , you will find someone Selling a Shard + 8 for 16gb when it used to be 14 gb , next day all shard's are being Sold for 21gb



  2. #17
    Senior Member halelus07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    something is wrong with c-west , item's prices in GB's went up but the $$ value of each GB didn't change so prices now are way diffrent compared to few month's ago
    pretty sure that some noob started this and all Did the same , you will find someone Selling a Shard + 8 for 16gb when it used to be 14 gb , next day all shard's are being Sold for 21gb
    That happens alot of times you know, this is a game.

  3. #18
    Senior Member Stalker4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mumbojumbo View Post
    Well till a month or so back an exe shard cost me 500. How a regular shard9 cost 600 beats me completely. Tell me you ain't quoting the guy who was selling rogue Krowaz+7 for $100
    Dude just check some of the posts man, Lany is selling it for 590 and that is his C/O so Im not quouting someone it's experience

  4. #19
    Senior Member BRUTALISS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stalker4Life View Post
    Dude just check some of the posts man, Lany is selling it for 590 and that is his C/O so Im not quouting someone it's experience

    But its cheaper to buy it in GBs prize of shard 9 is about 150 gbs. 150*3,3$ pr. gb = 495$

    Overprizing ur items wont get the job done unless you get a noob to buy it, there might be a reason why its not sold yet :P

  5. #20
    Senior Member halelus07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    128

    Default

    "Topic changed."

  6. #21
    Just do it Senior Member thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Floridaaaaa
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    There's not such thing as an old rol +2

    It's either old +0, or normal +x

  7. #22
    Senior Member halelus07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    There's not such thing as an old rol +2

    It's either old +0, or normal +x
    I meant ROL +2(not old) and Old ROL +0.
    Sorry if I made things more complicated.

  8. #23
    Just do it Senior Member thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Floridaaaaa
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by halelus07 View Post
    I meant ROL +2(not old) and Old ROL +0.
    Sorry if I made things more complicated.
    $15 / $260

  9. #24
    Senior Member halelus07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    $15 / $260
    Thanks. You seem to have alot of knowledge about KO(you're also a mod), can you please take 2min telling me more prices on the items I listed?

  10. #25
    Senior Member halelus07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    128

    Default

    <B>ring
    <U>p
    <M>y
    <P>ost

  11. #26
    Senior Member halelus07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    128

    Default

    <B>ring
    <U>p
    <M>y
    <P>ost

  12. #27
    Senior Member BRUTALISS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by halelus07 View Post
    Thanks. You seem to have alot of knowledge about KO(you're also a mod), can you please take 2min telling me more prices on the items I listed?

    thing is proberbly the guy who would know the prize of any item on CW better than anyone on ko4life.

  13. #28
    Senior Member halelus07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BRUTALISS View Post
    thing is proberbly the guy who would know the prize of any item on CW better than anyone on ko4life.
    Good to know, I hope he can take his time and give me some prices then

  14. #29
    Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Can't live if you're dead, just sayin...
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BRUTALISS View Post
    But its cheaper to buy it in GBs prize of shard 9 is about 150 gbs. 150*3,3$ pr. gb = 495$

    Overprizing ur items wont get the job done unless you get a noob to buy it, there might be a reason why its not sold yet :P
    rofl u wish shard+9 was 150gbs.... (actually i wish...)

  15. #30
    Senior Member BRUTALISS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    rofl u wish shard+9 was 150gbs.... (actually i wish...)

    uhm????? thats what ppl ask for in game, 150-160... :\

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •