Results 1 to 7 of 7

P/C on weps

This is a discussion on P/C on weps within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; I would be happy if any1 could give me a price check on these items (usd or igi/igc): Rappy +11/90 ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member Stifa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    375

    Default P/C on weps

    I would be happy if any1 could give me a price check on these items
    (usd or igi/igc):

    Rappy +11/90
    iron impact +11/90
    toto spear +11/90
    impact +11/90
    mirage sword +11/90



  2. #2
    CrimsonKO
    Guest

    Default

    i'm selling IN igc/igi aswell if any1 wanna offers

  3. #3
    Senior Member Stifa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    375

    Default

    hmm start your own post pls

  4. #4
    CrimsonKO
    Guest

    Default

    hey i would but i dont have enough posts to make a new thread :P.. so ill talk to you until i do. thanks sexy.

  5. #5
    I like rusty spoons Senior Member Holocaust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKO View Post
    hey i would but i dont have enough posts to make a new thread :P.. so ill talk to you until i do. thanks sexy.
    yeh well posts in the market section dont count so stfu noob. btw ms 9 is about 300 usd give or take, rappy 9 around 600 and toto spear 9 is about 260.

  6. #6
    CrimsonKO
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holocaust View Post
    yeh well posts in the market section dont count so stfu noob. btw ms 9 is about 300 usd give or take, rappy 9 around 600 and toto spear 9 is about 260.
    no need to call me noob an flame thats against the rules :P. and raptor 9 i saw for like 600 usd

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKO View Post
    no need to call me noob an flame thats against the rules :P. and raptor 9 i saw for like 600 usd
    if there's someone who should read the rules is you

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •