Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

PANCHO BETRAYAL

This is a discussion on PANCHO BETRAYAL within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; close this funny/retarded topic please....
Page: 11

close this funny/retarded topic please.

Banned

MAGLITER DELIVERS

HILARITY ENSUES GG

lol,you didnt even put i's lol, u just rewrote the real pancho to feel cool... yet failed
    2-3 hit? giga7? uhmmm... making sense is cool tooo

shall i make kreep send fraps of a clan v. clan? and see who really gets 2 hit?
    hehe, that guy must be a pwner[/b]
    and thats y i said any1 can try it out them selves retard cuz i did put an( i )go ahead try..any1 can check

hate to say it but those pics are NOT photoshopped o.O

you'd have to be amazingly good at photoing shit to make those and i highyl doubt anyone here takes the time to make this kind of shit up =(

gg pancho, never really liked you

-TheArtist[/b]

step 1 take SS of the pms

step 2 open paint and use the crop tool

step 3 place cropped section where it needs to be

You're right they weren't photoshopped. MS paint did the trick, in about 2 minutes.

You're right they weren't photoshopped. MS paint did the trick, in about 2 minutes.[/b]
    Ok, now prove magliter did that.

nocomment

You're right they weren't photoshopped. MS paint did the trick, in about 2 minutes.[/b]
    idd yatta! :=) / upload .ksc's then everything will be solved but hey u dont have them!: O eot. nice try... :F

Ok, now prove magliter did that.[/b]
    Prove pancho said those things. Thanks.

manveerj

Pancho wouldnt have told you guys even if he wanted to join you.... He knows you guys are too noob to take down isi. Heck you cant even take TK

i like to spam?
    choo choo
    pointless topic

Just to get you guys on track: Apparently Elektrik and Mario told everyone in Fierce and Fear that _ 1 _ Catapult and Scrolls for it in the Castle Siege War will cost more then 100,000,000 noah so each member is forced to pay them 1,000,000 noah everyday.

It has gone about two weeks, so Mario and Elektrik should have got 30,000,000 noah * 14 days from all of their members.
    That's a total of 420,000,000 noah and continues to increase.

Some people dont know that this is just a setup to get Mario, Elektrik and their personal friends geared. I think its wrong how you trick your members to put upto this. I have even heard of players that cant afford to do repot. If you want your members to pay you 1,000,000 noah everyday, you should tell them what your really using it for: equipt yourself.

420,000,000 noah isnt much so lets talk about their boss drops. Everything goes to Elektrik. Do you get paid for giving him the drop? No. The drops goes to Elektrik and his friends to gear them up, and the rest they merchant so they can buy more equipment for themselfs. Oh, one more thing, it's kinda mean to let your members have Bill's while you "Elektrik" merchant Raptor's.

Elektrik as El Morad King? Hope it will never happen.
    Lucky me I dont play on Carnac.

Banned

you want me to upload ksc's give me time to find them

manveerj

Just to get you guys on track: Apparently Elektrik and Mario told everyone in Fierce and Fear that _ 1 _ Catapult and Scrolls for it in the Castle Siege War will cost more then 100,000,000 noah so each member is forced to pay them 1,000,000 noah everyday.

It has gone about two weeks, so Mario and Elektrik should have got 30,000,000 noah * 14 days from all of their members.

Some people dont know that this is just a setup to get Mario, Elektrik and their personal friends geared. I think its wrong how you trick your members to put upto this. I have even heard of players that cant afford to do repot. If you want your members to pay you 1,000,000 noah everyday, you should tell them what your really using it for: equipt yourself.

420,000,000 noah isnt much so lets talk about their boss drops. Everything goes to Elektrik. Do you get paid for giving him the drop? No. The drops goes to Elektrik and his friends to gear them up, and the rest they merchant so they can buy more equipment for themselfs. Oh, one more thing, it's kinda mean to let your members have Bill's while you "Elektrik" merchant Raptor's.

Lucky me I dont play on Carnac.[/b]
    ever seen how much shells/keys cost for 50~ people.

Lucky me I dont play on Carnac.[/b]

1 catapult? you think people taking/defending castle use 1 catapult? Oh dear please join a clan with castle or at least speak with any castle holder and ask them how much a proper day of defending costs. I defend castle with my clan on girakon and every day for defending I'm lettered 10 cata keys, 250+ shells, 50+ hp shells. That about 20m right there. 20m x 30 people = 600m. On the days where we actually have a proper attack against us, we use more keys. Also, the server hasn't been open for 14 days so your numbers are a bit off.

As far as giving drops to the leader to be handed out, I'm not sure what the problem is. The majority of clans give drops to their leader and the drop is given to who deserves it most. If you just sell everything you get your clan doesn't really get any better. Gears remain the same and those you sell the drops to have an easier time killing and defending against you.

Lina is an idiot, next.

and they say English servers are supposto be better, all you get is a bunch of whiny/jealous kids. Had more fun killing Turks and all they would say is a.q or nothing and come die again.

Pancho wouldnt have told you guys even if he wanted to join you.... He knows you guys are too noob to take down isi. Heck you cant even take TK[/b]
    This one I know aint true, so you shouldnt mention stuff you dont know about... not that I care you think that but why open your mouth about something you have absolutely no idea about?
    how ever to this fukd up Pancho thing, I have no comment xD seems all fukd up

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast