Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

PANCHO BETRAYAL

This is a discussion on PANCHO BETRAYAL within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; funny how bad the photoshop is...
Page: 4

kratos

funny how bad the photoshop is

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

You know what, Undystructables last i checked couldn't even fucking take Isiloon from us. How sad that fact that you have to have someone from our vent leak information to you because you dont have the balls to face us on your own. As for your post on Cerote, fucking grow up and stop trying to act as if your some kind of big deal in this server. As far as everyone is concerned, you are one of the shittest groups of people in this server, everyone knows it, so theres no need for me to even have to say it. As for PK you guyz can blow my nuts because you have no skills what so ever.

oldboy

yeah cause i can shoop that fast[/b]
    dont take a genious to make 3 black boxes, import a blank pm to pancho and write some shit

Banned

You know what, Undystructables last i checked couldn't even fucking take Isiloon from us. How sad that fact that you have to have someone from our vent leak information to you because you dont have the balls to face us on your own. As for your post on Cerote, fucking grow up and stop trying to act as if your some kind of big deal in this server. As far as everyone is concerned, you are one of the shittest groups of people in this server, everyone knows it, so theres no need for me to even have to say it. As for PK you guyz can blow my nuts because you have no skills what so ever.[/b]

Didn't we ban you from our vent because you were in it as we were taking isi?

and Fierce.

"Less QQ more Pew Pew" - work Clan.

Banned

cause i can shoop that fast'

i got the rest of that pancho convo

and here it is xD any1 can try and make an acc named PanchoViLIa/PanchoViILa
    carlos we should go all out on them in cz now ?

oldboy

carlos we should go all out on them in cz now ?[/b]
    pwnt?

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

lol right, because i sat in a lobby, while fags are in a private channel huddled together like a bunch of homo's. Get a life and just realize the fact that your clan is shit compared to us. You can bring you both of your 2 clans out to cz, and you wont last against 3 of our parties. You got babashopped so what. The day you take Isiloon from us, then talk shit.

ahah u lil shits juss need to man up
    bottom line

kratos

owned...

oldboy

lol where they all go?
    they only pick on him cause he's mexican :/

sexy Owa

funny how bad the photoshop is[/b]
    its not photoshopped but imo it is fake not the real deal aparantly why would he keep saying stupid shit like that anywho after this topic was up >.< hes mexican! he works for less! but hes not mentally handicapped from what im reading.

Banned

oldboy

yeah cause i can shoop that fast[/b]

Banned

carlos we should go all out on them in cz now ?[/b]

Notice that is a side character on an already made account. I&#39;m sure he didn&#39;t make the names and then try to take them! It&#39;s ok guys. You don&#39;t have to get all mad and pissy just because he sold you guys out....

I mean, damn. At least he didn&#39;t just walk away with items or anything *cough*sattedby"hýghschoolboobýe"*cough*

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast